Thursday, March 13, 2014

Early St. Patrick's Day Ribbon Report
by sophie

I've ordered all my boys and gurls to do my St. Patrick's Day assignment this year regardless of whether they have done it in the past. Since sophie is going on vacation, I allowed her to perform it early, so that her report might inspire others. 

*

For Mistress' assignment, I needed to buy some Irish-themed ribbon.

I had to think of places that sold it, as the assignment stated it had to be proper [fabric] ribbon and not from card shops etc. I remembered that Dunelm Mill sold sewing items, so I went to one of their stores.

I went over to the craft section where they sold they fabrics, and then found the ribbons. I immediately found some green ribbon. They were on plastic spools of five metres of different widths. The label on the spool said "double sided satin polyester". I wasn't sure which width to get, so I decided to get two: a 6mm and 12mm. They looked like the correct emerald green to me, but I went over and asked two sales ladies who were nearby. They agreed, so I made my way over to the till. A young lady served me, and put the ribbons into a bag.

I wondered what the three ladies thought I was going to use the ribbons for. What would they say if they knew I would be decorating my package for Mistress, to be teased all day by the pretty ribbon touching my chaste balls - my balls that were already aching?

Buying pretty ribbons was girlie, and I did see some pink ones. I imagined buying them to put in my hair or on a pretty hair band. Plus, I was also wearing my sanitary towel, like a girl, and locked in my chastity device, my penis being controlled by Mistress.

[It sounds like I need to send you back for some pretty pink ribbon. You will need to take the lock in, in hand, and hold it up to the ribbons in order to find some to match it. ;-) ~ M ]

Later, I wondered again what the ladies in the shop would have thought if they'd knew. They probably would have wanted to tease and humiliate the sissy, taking me into the back room to take my trousers down, to spank my bottom and then make me demonstrate how I change my sanitary towel. They would have asked how long I had been kept in chastity for, agreeing that sissies shouldn't be allowed to cum unless it pleases their Mistress or lady, even if it meant going for months without release. Then they tied the ribbon around my package, giggling, and saying that a sissy should learn to present her package looking nice and girlie for her Mistress/lady. After they had their fun, I was told to pull my trousers back up and head back to work, while the ribbon tickled and teased my aching balls.

After approving my ribbon, Mistress instructed me to wear it around my package for a full day. I was allowed out of my chastity device while I was at work so that I could better feel the ribbon teasing me.

I woke up in the morning and cut a length of 12mm ribbon off the spool, and wrapped it behind my balls, first taking it around underneath and tying it, and then creating a nice pretty bow at the top. It felt girlie tying my bow and submissive decorating it to present to Mistress, reminding me that my package belongs to Her.

I looked down at Mistress' package to see it decorated in the pretty bow, the ends of the ribbon teasingly dangling down by the chaste balls, while the loops of the bow teased the top of the penis. I began to get a little hard. This was just after I had unlocked. How would I manage the rest of the day at work?

I got dressed and left for work, with the green ribbon wrapped around the package. As I walked, I imagined the ends of the ribbon tickling my tackle and the nice bow looking pretty and feminine, for Mistress.

Every time I had to go to the toilet, I looked down at the ribbon, reminding me of Mistress, and how I am her sissy girl.

When I arrived back home, Mistress had instructed me to lock back in my chastity device, and wrap another ribbon around the lock. I did this and now I had two pretty ribbons to tease my balls. I spent all evening thinking of the bows that were decorating my cage, decorated just how Mistress wanted them, because after all they belong to her.



When I went to bed, I slept without anything on, so that ends of the ribbon could move more freely than they would under my clothes. I could feel them touching my balls when ever I turned over in the night.

I woke up in the morning with my penis pressing against the cage, and when I looked I saw the ribbon and bows. I will keep my bows on today for Mistress.

As I took some pics for Mistress of her decorated package in it's cage, I felt very submissive, knowing that she will see it all locked up, with the pink lock and pretty green ribbon bows giving it a nice feminine look.

Thanks,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...