Sunday, May 23, 2010

Welcome to my New Blog

Welcome to my new blog. I will be publishing/reprinting, with the author's permission, some of my favorite FemDom (I still prefer Femme Domme ;-)) erotica. Stories of service, transformation, feminization, foot and body worship, and more. I'm sure it will change and grow, as my desires do. ;-)

 
 
If you would like to be published here:

- E-mail  ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com
- with "For In Her Service:" and the name of your piece in the subject line,
- and include a link to your piece or the text in the email
- and your contact information,
- including how you would like the story to be credited (pen name & optional url).

Do not send attachments without obtaining prior persmission.
Emails with unsolicted attachments will be deleted unread.  
Mistress will only contact the authors of pieces which she is considering publishing.

Tributes are not required, but do afford Mistress more time to read your work, and can be sent to the same address:  ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...