Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shopping Mistress
by debee

A favorite assignment of mine is to send a boy (or gurl) shopping, usually just for panties or other lingerie. The reports that come back are often a true delight, with details of the items that they looked at and purchased, how nervous they felt while shopping, what the salespeople said to them, etc. I've also read fantasies from subs where their Mistresses called the store ahead of time, but I have yet to do that for a sub myself. (That may change soon! ;-) ) I especially like the way that this vignette by debee gives at the viewpoint a nice 180 degree turn. It might be the beginnings of a nice script for me if/when I make that call!
* * *

"...Oh, hi, nice to talk to you, Amy. Is this the 'Vanity' in the downtown mall? Good. So tell me, Amy, do you get many cross-dressers shopping there?.... uh huh... So do these 'occasional' customers ever make you... uncomfortable?... I'm so glad to hear that, because one will be coming in in about a half-hour... he'll be wearing hipsters, definitely girlish jeans with embroidery on the pockets... yep, and a light shirt, you'll be able to see his bra straps, and if you look close, panty lines. Feel free to comment on them... mean? (laugh) oh, no. It's not mean at all. He'll blush (giggle) but he'll love it!

"What? Oh, sorry I should explain... I'm his Mistress. Mistress, yes. But I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks, and I've given him some tasks... yes... I need to test his obedience... yes... do you think you could help me with this? Are you ok with this, Amy? Well it could sort of freak some people out... I'm glad to hear you say that. It certainly can be a lot of fun. (laugh) Yes, just like 'dress up! He really is as sweet and shy as a school girl. (laugh)

"I'm sure he'll just say he's "browsing". When you tell him that I called you and that he's to do everything you say, as if it were me - lest he face punishment - he most certainly will... yes, not mean, but definitely firm... I'm sure he will.

"Good question... just what shall we do with him? I'd love to show off his legs... and do you carry shoes? ..."

* * *
For more info on debee, check out her Fetlife profile: http://fetlife.com/users/41213

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...