Friday, November 16, 2012

Chemise Shopping Report
by simple twist



Mistress,

Today I went out in search of a chemise. We had talked about getting one for me to wear at night for the last few weeks, and by now I had a good idea of what You would like to see me in. It had to be black, preferably with some lace, and sexy, but not so much that it was uncomfortable to wear. It was not to have underwires or molded cups as you wanted it to be comfortable enough for me to cuddle and sleep in.

I was nervous shopping for my chemise - in some ways even more nervous than I was when I went out and bought panties. You had me go to Target first, which was actually the store I dreaded the most. My logic said that if I was buying this chemise as a gift, it wouldn't be from Target, and therefore it would be obvious to everyone that it was for me. I walked by the lingerie section at my local Target and was very nervous. I glanced in but didn't make it into the section. I walked around the store and picked up a few things that I needed before heading back to the section. This time I ventured in and started looking around. I saw some chemises but nothing immediately grabbed me as something You would approve of. My heart was racing. Then a middle-aged couple entered the section. I got even more nervous and immediately left.

Next, I was going to try Macy's. On the way through the mall, I passed Victoria's Secret. I wasn't planning to go in there before Macy's, but I looked in and a few things caught my eye. First I walked by, but then turned around and went in. The Victoria's Secret in my local mall is on the smaller side, and as I walked through, everything I saw was more elaborate than what You wanted, and most had underwire cups. I left Victoria's Secret and made my way down the hall to Macy's.

I thought Macy's would be the easiest store for me because the sections have their own check out. I wouldn't have to walk to the front of the store like I would in a Target. I made my way to the Intimates section. I was more nervous than I should have been, but still less so than at Target. I didn't see much in black, and the items I did see didn't seem like they would be what You wanted. On my second pass through the section, I started looking around and realized that the store was more crowded than I was comfortable with. My heart began to race, and I got really nervous again and left. I felt bad because I felt like if I browsed closer I might have found something, but I had chickened out.

I was feeling pretty down on myself and thought I had failed for the day, but in the end decided to drive to a shopping center a few towns over. When I got there I didn't see any department stores like Macy's that I was looking for, but when I drove through the parking lot I noticed there was a Victoria's Secret there too, and it looked bigger than the one I was used to.

I went in and a sales girl immediately asked if I needed help. I told her, "No, thank you" and that I was just looking around for a gift. I always wonder if it's obvious that that is a lie. I took my time and looked at what they had to offer, but once again everything I saw was impractically sexy and had too much going on in the breasts. After looking at a wall of chemises and babydoll's, I turned around and saw a chemise hanging on the other side. I immediately though it would be perfect. It was black satin with cream lace trim. Simple, elegant, and sexy. I always try for Extra Large at Victoria's Secret, but it's very hard to find anything in that size in store. But there was a Large. I picked it up and it looked like it could fit so I decided to get it.

On the same wall was some black satin panties with lace front and a bit of lace in the back. I thought You would love them and decided to get them in Large as well.

When I got home I tried the chemise on immediately because I was still unsure of the size. It was a little tighter than I wanted it but not terribly so, so I think it will be ok.

When I put it, it immediately made me feel like a sissy. When I wear panties, there is some practical purpose to them. I have to wear some kind of underwear, so panties are technically an option that fills that purpose. There is no reason to wear a chemise except to make me look and feel feminine. I put it on and felt feminine, like a sissy, and very submissive and vulnerable. I was naked except for the most delicate of lingerie and my eyes naturally went downcast. Not only did wearing it make me feel feminine, but made me want to look even more feminine. When looking down I noticed the hair on my legs and that I wasn't wearing heels or stockings. I felt like I should be doing more girly things. And then all I could think of was that I hoped You would like it and that it would please You to see me in it.

I'm writing this report wearing the chemise, a pair of black lacey bikini panties, and my 4 inch heeled Mary Jane shoes.

Thank You Mistress, for allowing me to do this.

Yours,

simple twist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...