Wednesday, February 5, 2014

24 Hours Locked in Chastity
by sophie

As some of you know, my sissy, sophie, just got her first real chastity device, a CB-6000s (shown at right with sophie's own pink lock and keys). 

I had her get it from Lovehoney because they have such a great return policy - and well, CB-X000's, while being a great starter device in as far as having lots of options for sizing, etc., are also known to crack/break.


Stockroom:
Male Chastity Devices and Parts / CB-6000 and CB-6000s
Lovehoney US:
Chastity Cages and Parts
Lovehoney UK:
Chastity Cages and Parts
Uberkinky:
CB-6000, CB-6000s and Parts


I had her start out with a few hours, then all evening, then all day. The below is her report from the first time the she wore it for 24 hours straight, including her first night sleeping in it. I planned it for a weekend so that she could sleep in/nap if needed, after she took it off.

*

Mistress, as you instructed, I wore the device for 24 hours.

I clicked the lock shut at 7am Friday morning. Knowing I was going to be locked in it for 24 hours, I made sure it was comfortable as possible.

I went to work, and got through the day with only a slight pinching. Wearing the device all day means I have to sit to pee. I try to do this as much as I can, however, when wearing the device, you don't really have any other choice but to sit. That adds an extra feeling of being controlled by Mistress: it makes me feel that she is feminising me, saying, "I'm going to make you wear this device to make sure you have to sit like a girl".

The evening passed without too much. I had little throbs when Alex Jones was on the telly. Although sadly. or should that be thankfully, she wasn't wearing anything too sexy last night. Here is the kind of thing she sometimes wears:


I'm sure it must have been Chris's idea to shake their hands up and down in this video:



Eventually it was time for bed, this would be the first time I had slept wearing the device. I was a little nervous: obviously I get erections in the night and often wake up hard in the morning.

At first it felt awkward lying on my side with the device between my legs, but I soon got used to it and drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly my balls felt like they were on fire! That woke me up, my balls were swollen and tight, my penis filled the cage. I tried to think of something unsexy! It took what felt like an age to get rid of it. I looked at the clock it was about 4:30am. I eventually went back to sleep.

I took it off at 7:30 am. Once I'd taken it off, I could see an impression of the vents on my foreskin from where it had been pushing and straining against the cage.

Later, I washed it and put it away, until Mistress tells me to lock it up again.

Thanks,
Sophie
*

She wore it during the day again on Sunday, tweaking the spacers. After she finished her time-delayed MMSuperBowl edges and spanks on Monday, I gave her a release and another night out of the device before having her lock back up. She's been locked since and is currently spending her second night in a row in the device. I haven't decided yet when I'm letting her out, especially since she owes me 35 days of chastity after the game! ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...