Sunday, May 4, 2014

Beltane Scrunchie Shopping & Wearing Report
by azsilver


Not to be confused with azpanties, azsilver is my newest potential boy, who also just happens to be from the same area of Arizona. 

azsilver requested my introductory cock ring assignment, but as he already has the required rings, I decided to have him start with my Beltane assignment - even though it was April 30th! It is a fun and "twisted" version of a cock ring assignment which also incorporates intense edging training. 

It was funny to me that both of the AZ boys were out scrunchie shopping at the last minute (although azpanties shouldn't have waited so late). I wondered if they might even go to the same stores and leave the salesladies there wondering about the sudden male interest in scrunchies! ;-)

Enjoy!
*

Shopping
It took awhile to find scrunchies that would work. I didn't find any acceptable colors or patterns at Target or Ross, so I figured I would try Walmart. I had to ask a female employee where to find the scrunchies, which was a little embarrassing considering I'm a guy looking for a women's hair product, but I enjoyed every bit of it. When I found the right area, I took my time finding one that I thought would be acceptable, deciding on a purple one that was a part of a 3-pack. When I went to pay for them, I was turned on because I knew right where the scrunchie would be going once I was allowed to wear it. :)
*

I briefly considered having him wear the pretty pink, but since azsilver was doing such a great job and he isn't a sissy, I decided to allow him the privilege of wearing my favorite color: purple.
*

Wearing
The assignment was wonderful! I wore a tight purple scrunchie for you all day. I had it twisted around my balls and one loop around my shaft, and at no point did I take it off or did it loosen.

Each time I edged while wearing the scrunchie, I focused on how you are in control of my cock. That last edge was so difficult as I stroked myself slowly to the point just before I would have erupted with cum.

When I finally did cum for you, I made sure to not let anything go to waste and swallowed everything. I was a little sad when taking off my scrunchie once the assignment is over, but I know you will have something else for me soon enough. Thank you for allowing me to participate in the Beltane assignment, Mistress.
*

And, of course, now he's doing a more serious cock ring assignment for me, while remaining chaste under my control. ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...