Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sophie's Girlie Day - Part 2:
Getting my Legs Waxed Again at the Girlie Salon

Continued from:
Part 1: Shopping for My Office Outfit with a Note from Mistress
*

I arrived at the salon about fifteen minutes before my appointment. Praying that no one that I knew would be there, I nervously went into the salon, and greeted the beautician, who was doing a girls' nails. I said I had an appointment, and she said yes, is it (my name).

[With the salon's ultra-girlie name, I bet they remember it when girls of the male persuasion come in, especially when they're repeat customers!  ;-) ~ M]

She said take a seat, and I sat down on the nice pale pink chair, and waited, with my shopping bag full of ladies' clothing.

[The pic at right is from the coffee shop where sophie stopped before going to the salon.]

A second beautician came by and said that they'd soon be with me. It wasn't long before she called me and took me back to the room where they did the waxing. I removed my trousers, revealing my plain black boyshort-style knickers, which I had purchased for my first waxing.

She then proceeded to put the wax on. This time, I sat up and watched. She started talking about how nice the weather was and about holidays. She then started the waxing.

Feeling the pain as I watched her pull the strips away (a bit like being spanked in reverse: the pain comes when the hand moves away from you), I told myself that a sissy has to suffer these things, so she can look pretty and girlie.

The girl then asked what I had been up to today. I had a feeling she might ask that, "Oh, I went into town and did some shopping." Then of course she asked if I'd bought anything nice. (LOL!) I took a deep breath and thought "what the hell!"

"A new skirt and blouse" I replied.

"Aww, that's nice" she said, and continued waxing my legs!

I then asked her about some of some of the other treatments they do at the salon.

My waxing finished, I went out to pay. The girl asked if I wanted to be on a list to receive offers, to which I consented, so I am now on a girlie salon's offers list!

I have had a nice girlie day. Having five different ladies getting involved (Mistress and four ladies in the shop) in picking my outfit was exciting. It was nice to go shopping with girls, as they obviously know more than me, including what to buy, and how they went together. It was like a training exercise. The way they discussed what went with what and gave me advice on what things were also made me feel very girlie. The fact that the ladies were choosing what I was going to wear made me feel submissive and like they were all in control. I wonder if the girls in the shop had a giggle at the end of the day.

[I'm sure they're still telling their friends and giggling about it! ;-)]

Talking to the girl in the salon about beauty treatments and telling her I had bought a skirt and blouse, made me feel girlie - and even more so when they asked if they could to send me offers, so I become a regular customer!

Having to lie still and suffer the pain of having the hairs on my legs pulled out while the girl smiled and inspected her handy work, also felt a bit like a punishment.

I just now need to try my outfit on, and admire my silky smooth girlie legs.
*


Next
Part 3: Wearing my Secretarial Outfit While Working From Home - with Pics of sophie's New Outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...