Sunday, October 26, 2014

Panty Shopping Report
by Sissy Tiffy

Below is a panty shopping report from a new potential, Sissy Tiffy. She's in an area of Alaska that doesn't have my usual favorite lingerie shops, so had to get a little creative.

Enjoy!
*

I originally had the plan of doing this assignment later this afternoon, because I have a date near the place where I purchased my panties. But then I realized I would have been uncomfortable bringing a backpack with panties in my size - and with my credit card on the receipt - inside of my backpack to a restaurant, so I decided to do the assignment this morning.

I took the bus to the mall. I got there a little early and walked around the shops a bit before I went inside to the two stores I picked out: Torrid and Aerie. I thought I was playing it smart by arriving so early and getting there before any other customers, but that was not so. Both stores had customers while I was shopping, which made me a little nervous as I looked around at the items. I was greeted at both stores by the employees. For both conversations, I basically said I was new in town and just kind of exploring. I also asked about sizing at both stores.

Aerie had panties all throughout the store, but none were in my size so I didn't stay long - just a few moments to casually look around.

However, as you can see in the attached pictures, I did buy panties (and bracelets) at Torrid, both of which were very obviously in the lingerie part of the store, so I couldn't just scope out the panties nonchalantly: I had to be pretty obvious with the fact that I was looking for the right size and look of female underwear! I tried to play it cool for a bit, then realized that I was just spending more time looking through all the styles and colors that they offered.

I settled on two styles, a black thong with very little lace trim because it sounded fun and daring, and a more basic style black panty with a lot more lace trim. However they didn't have my size for the thongs, so I ended up picking out the more basic style. If they'd had the thong, I might have bought both. The bracelets caught my eye as well, so I threw them in with my purchases.

It was smooth sailing after that, except for the fact that I was now carrying a Torrid black bag all the way to the bus, then to my bus stop, then on a 15 minute walk home. Very few people were walking around or even noticed me, but in hindsight I might have been more comfortable taking a backpack to stow my purchases.

 Best,

 Sissy Tiffy
*

Oh, I kind of like the idea of you carrying the bag out for everyone to see as you journeyed home. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...