Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holly-Day Shopping Report
by My darling jezi-girl

I love the fact that jezi was able to find both the panties that I picked out for her and the Santa's Helper outfit that I had approved online in actual brick-and-mortar stores. Going inside and shopping for an outfit like that was a big thrill for her.

And, of course, Christmas eve is the perfect time for men to be running around like crazy looking for a sexy present/outfit... even if the present is really for themselves! ;-)
(But then, isn't that true regarding most sexy lingerie that men buy?)


* * *

Mistress had set Her holiday assignment, and it involved buying and wearing festive panties but with additional opportunities to choose, buy and wear, if possible, a festive outfit, a sort of Santa's little helper costume!

This intrigued and excited me as i had long desired to try something like this. For Mistress to offer it as an assignment was thrilling, and i immediately gave Mistress notice of my intention to partake as fully as RL allowed, which delighted Her.

The first purchase was the festive panties. Mistress had found a tartan thong on a UK website, Debenhams, which appealed to Her for me. On a trip past a local store, i went in and found the necessary item, purchasing it quite easily and with little embarrassment as no one questioned my being there or the nature of my purchase.

The second part of my task was a little more tricky as the Ann Summers online store had sold out of the necessary size for my Santa's Little Helper outfit. Then, quite by chance, i was sent on a mission to the local big city on Christmas eve. Low and behold, during my visit, i passed not one but two Ann Summers retail outlets!

I went into both, fertively looking about the racks to find if they had the outfit, or the other similiar ones featured on the website, and what sizes were available. I went from store to store, back and forth, until i realised one had a size that might fit me!

While looking, a young lady assistant came up and asked if she could help! Well you could have knocked me down with a feather!

I tried not to blush and asked if she could see if they had a size 18 in the santa girl outfit as i could see both a 16 and a 20. She went away and came back to say that unfortunately all they had left were the ones on display, but that the sizes were quite generous and had a bit of stretch to them. Was the lady of fuller figure? she asked. I said if a 16 could be deemed to go as far as an 18 nearly then that should do. The assistant said it should and smiled.

I took the red satin santa dress in my hand and then headed to find the accessory Mistress had requested, candy stripe hold up stocking with a big red bow on. I was struggling as they seemed not to have any. The little blonde assistant approached me again and asked if i needed something else.

I tried to describe what i was after, saying i had seen them on their website. She called downstairs for them to check and another girl was soon bringing them up for me! I thanked her and headed to the checkout to pay. I made my way home through the festive crowds, highly delighted that i had been successful for Mistress and hoping it would not be long before i could find privacy to wear the new outfit for Her.

Love You,

Your chaste girl, jezi

* * *
Photos & Shopping:
Debenhams: http://www.debenhams.com/
Ann Summers: http://www.annsummers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...