Sunday, January 2, 2011

A *Very* Naughty Puppy
by mutt

mutt is my European puppy. I don't usually post his reports because English is not his first language, but this one is well-enough written and *very* naughty, and I had to share it with you.
mutt had masturbated with food a lot before coming to me, however my Naughty November assignment was the first time that I ventured into that area. he loves that kind of thing and really wanted to take part, but he couldn't find any appropriate stuffing mix or cranberry sauce to use. However, he had just purchased samples of a couple different types of dog food to potentially use in his puppy play assignments. So I got the *very* evil idea to have him use dog food. He is a puppy, after all, so it only makes sense that he would use puppy food rather than human food. ;-)

Before I first started playing with mutt a couple of years ago, I didn't think that I was into "humiliation". I don't like degrading boys in a way that approaches abuse, and I don't want to damage their psyche. However, if having him strip down, put on a dog collar with a personalized tag showing his submission (the clinking of the tag against the bowl reminds him of what it says), and do puppy things for me is "humiliation", then I'm all for it!


I'd like to hear from my readers what other types of things you find "humiliating" and/or what you think I should do next with my mutt.

Email them to: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com

* * *

I had one can with wet dog food from a previous purchase. But to renew my experience, I went to the pet store again. This time I bought three new cans with wet dog food from the same manufacturer; Hill’s Science Plan. So now I have a storage Mistress, for future assignments !

It was a bit strange also this time to know what usage I should have for the dog food. The sales clerk was a big guy with the sleeves of his shirt open and pushed back. To see his manly man appearance, and me knowing what I should to as a sub, felt strange and some humiliating.

At home I stripped naked in the evening. As always before doing assignments, I checked the door to my flat at least twice to ensure that it was locked properly. Again I felt a bit out of practice regarding putting on the dog collar around my neck, but I managed without looking in the mirror. The sign with Your name on was “clicking” against the metal in buckle in the collar.

I had brought a package with aluminum foil to my computer room. I had filled one dog bowl with water. The other big bowl was ready to be filled with the dog food. I bought different types of wet dog food. I chose the can with “Savoury Chicken” for adult dogs age 1 – 6 year with 370 gram with food.

It was humiliating to be looking at the tin cans to evaluate which type of wet dog food I should degrade myself with……

After opening the tin can, I covered the edges with the aluminum foil. I used several layers of foil as protection. The food was not liquid, but solid. I tried to press my dick directly into the food, but that was not possible. I’m not sure if John Holmes either could have done that! The food had to be pressed out of the deep can to manage to get the penis inside, which was not possible.

I put a towel over my computer chair as protection; upon the towel I put the dog bowl for food. Then I put my hand rather greedily inside the can. I was aroused, and wanted to empty the can to get hold of the dog food to use while masturbating. I didn’t notice that the aluminum foil had fallen off the can while moving it around.

I felt some small sting in my hand while emptying the tin can with my right hand. But I didn’t bother to check what happened since I wanted to masturbate. I used the light from the computer screen to check that the can had become empty.

I filled both my hands with the wet dog food and started to masturbate. I don’t get erect every time I do assignments, but this time I was hard! The dog food gave a nice physical feeling, sort of warm and moist feeling. Dog food was falling out of my hands while masturbating, it fell down into the bowl. I added more food from the bowl when needed.

After not so long time I cum! As I wrote above, I don’t get erect during every assignment, and it’s even more seldom that I shoot my cum. More often I use the actions from assignments as the “fuel” for later masturbations.

I shot my cum mostly upon the dog food, but some also landed on the edge of the bowl.

Now was Your orders for me to eat the dog food together with the cum. I hadn’t eaten anything since lunch at 12 o’clock, and now was the time about nine in the evening. This to become more hungry and ready for eating dog food.

I felt very hungry, but still it was difficult to eat the dog food, since I now had lost my erection and arousal. Then it’s not so easy to perform degrading tasks.

I brought both dog bowls into my living room, and put on the TV. I thought it then would be more easy to stay put on the floor and to consume the dog food over some time. I bent down over the water bowl and sucked up some water. As before did the sign and the buckle on the dog collar “tick” against the metal dog bowls.

The wet dog food had little taste. I didn’t understand why dogs can be so happy about such food ? The food was sort of thick and heavy, and it took time to eat it. At first I ate the food where I could see my cum had landed. It felt very humiliating to eat this “mix”. But I couldn’t taste anything of the cum, the cum-taste disappeared in the dog food.

I continued to eat dog food also after the cum was consumed. I wanted to feel as much as a doggy I could for Mistress. But since the wet dog food was very heavy to consume and I had lost my arousal, I didn’t manage to eat more than 2/3 of the dog food.

While eating dog food I could see I had cut myself on the finger knuckle above the “pointing” finger on my right hand. This due to my arousal while emptying the can for dog food previous to my masturbation. When I licked and sucked some on the largest cut, it started to bleed more and more steadily. I had to go to fetch some plaster to stop the bleeding.

Thanks for the humiliation Mistress! I will now send You a gift.

I hope to receive a new degradation assignment from You Mistress!


Your mutt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...