Sunday, November 27, 2011

Punishment for an Unauthorized Cummie

One of my gurls had a unauthorized release... again! Obviously, I should have been harder on her the first time this happened, which I thought was a accident. I like her and want to continue training her, but this time she directly disobeyed my orders, and I had to bring home to her that this can NOT happen again.
*

As I had disobeyed Mistress and had an unauthorised cummie, Mistress punished me by not allowing me to touch myself or to wear panties or other girlie clothes for two weeks. In addition, she awarded me three sets of 250 lines each to write during that time in order to keep my hands busy, tired and out of trouble. The final part of my punishment was going to be my next release. Instead of rubbing against a pillow and having a nice girlie cummie, I was to be punished and humiliated by repeatedly rubbing my package against hard/rough unpleasant items until I could not cum any more. If I couldn't cum again, I was to wait and try again 30 minutes later, and to keep doiug this until I could not cum again, even after waiting an hour.

My first task was to find some items to use, so I went shopping. I found it quite fun to be looking at normal, everyday items and trying to work out if they could be used for my punishment. [In the BDSM world, these are called "pervertables", and I call this "Shopping with Kink-Colored Glasses". Walmart, Target and similar stores are great for this! ~ M]  I found a suitable clothes brush, then some sponges that were pink and white - the pink side was soft and the white side, coarse. Next, were some ladies DIY gloves that have a rough palm, then some pink paint brushes. I chose the pink items because they would remind me of the power of femininity while I was using them.

Mistress had mentioned that one of her assignments was to masturbate using food, so I had discussed with her using frozen peas to numb my package so that I would have to rub a little harder and longer. We had run out of peas, so I used frozen cauliflower instead.

1st Attempt

I took the frozen cauliflower and held it against my package until it felt a little numb. It wasn't very comfortable so after a minute I took the clothes brush and began to rub. I found that if I did it firmly, it was not very soft. As my package was numb, it took a few minutes for me to become aroused. I had been in chastity for 15 days, and I think that was why I came quickly. I was relieved at having a release at last but it was not pleasant. Rubbing myself with a clothes brush - it was embarrassing. After I came, I waited for a minute and started again. This was more uncomfortable as my package was more sensitive, and as I could not cum again, I stopped and waited for 30 minutes to try again.

2nd Attempt

I looped a belt around my package and began to move it up and down, faster and faster. Although it did not feel that uncomfortable, I did feel silly. I started to become aroused, but I had to concentrate and think of Mistress and other ladies watching me before I could cum. Even then it was only a little amount that I was able to release, and it was uncomfortable. I could feel myself having to squeeze it out, my balls started to ache. I was feeling quite exhausted now, but I had to keep going until I was unable to cum. My package was feeling a little sore now, and I was unable to release again, so I stopped and waited 30 minutes to try again.

3rd Attempt

On my third attempt, I used the pink sponge. First, I used the white coarse side. That felt quite uncomfortable and rough. It started to hurt, so I switched to the soft pink side which felt nice, but too nice for what I was allowed. I started flipping the sponge over, alternating sides, so I was using each side to make it feel rough, but not too rough in case it rubbed me raw. A tiny amount of cum was released but it took a lot of effort and energy. After cumming, I rubbed again, but was quite empty.

4th Attempt

For my fourth attempt I rubbed some more frozen cauliflower against my package and used a pink paint brush. Although the bristles were not hard, if I used it firmly it did not feel soft. I could also slap my package to increase the effort, enhancing the power of the feminine pink. This took a while to get myself aroused, and I had to imagine Mistress and other ladies watching me and using the brush on me. Eventually, after what seemed like a long time, I became aroused, but it took all my concentration to maintain it and to release a very small drop of cum. It was quite difficult and again I could feel myself struggling to squeeze it out. Once again, I carried on for a few moments to make sure I was empty. My package was now quite sore, and I did not think I would be able to cum on my next attempt.

5th Attempt

On my fifth attempt, I used the pink DIY gloves. However, as my package was still tender I could not bear rubbing and was therefore unable to get aroused and cum, so I decided to try again in an hour’s time.

6th Attempt

An hour after my fifth attempt, I tried using the gloves again. I was just about able to get myself aroused but was unable to cum as I was by now extremely sapped of energy. This was a mixed feeling, but I was glad my task was over.

I have never dreaded masturbating until this punishment. I dreaded each attempt after the second one and longed for the end of my punishment. I found the effect of this punishment was worse than the effects of chastity, and have learnt that unauthorised cummies are not worthwhile if this is the result of them.

However, shopping and paying for the items was kind of fun, knowing what they would be used for.

Of the items used, I would say the sponge was the most unpleasant and most painful. It probably would have broken my skin had I not started alternating the sides.

The gloves did not move up and down smoothly and my hands were unable to feel anything, so it felt rougher than just using a hand.

The clothes brush just felt as though my package was being man-handled, as I had to use it firmly, and of course, I had numbed it so that would have prevented me feeling it properly. The belt just felt like a silly way of doing it.

The paint brushes also had to be used firmly, but their pink femininity helped me become aroused as I imagined ladies taking turns using them on me. I was also able to use them to slap my package. While the bristles were firm, they did not hurt, so it was more the thought of being slapped. I imagine that this would perhaps be good for a punishment if I was to be teased, for example if Mistress wanted me to think of ladies using it to punish me.

The frozen cauliflower was unpleasant when held against my package because it numbed the sensation, and I could not feel properly what I was rubbing against. I don't think I would want to use it again.

With the exception of the paint brush, and perhaps the gloves, the other items just made me feel silly standing there and actually becoming aroused by them.

2 comments:

  1. What a delightfully fitting punishment. I will have to keep this in mind if my sissy is disobedient!

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I thought so. I've also gone the other way and put jezi in all black panties with no touching for 50+ days, but I think this was actually much more severe.

    M

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...