Sunday, November 13, 2011

my New Panties
by andrew

As some of you know, boys and gurls, in my continued training, like andrew, sophie and jezi, often have to submit daily panty and/or chastity reports. Sometimes I get a yummy surprise, like the link to these gorgeous embroidered panties. It's so easy to see that they were selected with my tastes in mind, and andrew gets brownie points for doing such a great job!
*

Good morning, Mistress,

Today I've been chaste for You for six days.

Mistress, I feel naughty for not telling You something. I bought two new pairs of panties yesterday. I had nudged over one hour for parking from my appointment and didn't want to waste the second hour, so I went to Marks and Spencer to see if I could apply what I learned from my last visit there.

So today I'm wearing new panties, the cut is "low rise Brazilian" and they're a good fit. At the front, Your package is supported by opaque black stretchy material, framed by pink and purple embroidered flowers. Over the hips is black mesh, with black stems embroidered on. My bum has a triangle of black material at the back, and my cheeks are hugged by a three inch wide border of black floral lace. A purple bow and tiny pearl bead is the finishing touch at the front.

I've since found the panties on this page:


I owe You a photo, which I'll attend to as soon as I can.

*hugs*

andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...