Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sissy Cummie Report
by simple twist


Unfortunately, this will be simple twist's last report - at least for a while. He needs to take a bit of a break, and is doing so with my blessing. 
*

I woke up Friday morning, aching and frustrated like usual, locked in my Queen's Keep chastity cage and wearing my pretty chemise and panties. But I was more excited because You told me I was allowed a sissy cummie when I got up.

Instead of holding onto Your cock and bringing myself to release as a boy, I was to lie on my stomach and rub Your cock in my soft panties against my mattress. I was not allowed to use my hands at all.

I unlocked my chastity cage and positioned Your cock pointing up. My panties stretched enough that I was able to keep the head of Your cock covered so that I could have my release into the panties and then be able to suck them clean.

I was excited to get my release this way, knowing it was a more girly way to do it than I was used to.

I put a towel down to protect my sheets, and set a timer to ten minutes. You had told me if I couldn't finish in that amount of time I'd have to stop. Somehow I knew it would be plenty.

I pulled my chemise up to keep it from getting messy, and lay down on my stomach. I felt very much like a sissy - soft and feminine - as I slowly rubbed against the mattress, feeling my soft panties teasing Your cock. The sensitive underside was getting all the attention, and I slowly worked into a rhythm. As I did this, waves of submissive and feminine sissy feelings washed over me. I thought to myself that I was Your gurl, rubbing Your cock for Your pleasure.

After a couple minutes, I felt an orgasm building, and kept my rhythm of rubbing. Soon Your cock was pulsing beneath me, and I felt a sticky mess coat my panties. It felt so good, and so feminine, to cum this way. Once it was finished, I got up and pulled my panties down, careful to catch all the cum in them. I brought them to my mouth and licked the globs of cum from them with my tongue, before putting them in my mouth to suck out every last drop.

Thank You, Mistress, for letting me have a sissy cummie. It felt wonderful while reinforcing feelings of submissiveness and sissyness.

Yours,
simple twist


2 comments:

  1. Thank You Mistress Magick for allowing simple twist to provide a last report. This was a wonderful way for release. i may try it next time i have a release.
    i will be glad when simple twist returns.
    Have a great day
    Enjoy Life
    humbly
    s s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. simple twist is going through some emotional stuff. I do hope s/he comes back, but I want hir to be happy in whatever form that takes.

      M

      Delete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...