Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sissy Panties
by sophie

sophie has been very naughty and needs to be punished for lustfully looking at ladies breasts and bums again. This time, I've decided to turn her into a "bubble butt sissy" as part of her punishment! 

Of course, the first thing she needed were some proper sissy panties. I decided that a pair of rhumba/rumba panties would add some nice padding to her bum, so she ordered these Coquette Frilly Rumba Boyshorts from Lovehoney.co.uk (US link) in pretty, frilly pink. I thought you might like to see, and read, what she thinks of her new sissy panties: 

*

I feel very soft and feminine - a sissy just as you intended Mistress. The ruffles feel nice when I run my hand up and down the panties. They make a nice shape of my bottom, but my bum doesn't quite fill them like a ladies' would.

They are definitely girlie-girls panties! The nice pink colour and pink bow at the back, which I can feel touching my back as I walk, reminds me of how girlie I am. The inside of the panties is like a quilted material, and so nice and comfortable to wear.

Mistress is right to put me in sissy panties.

Thanks,

sophie

*
Lovehoney photo: Coquette Frilly Rumba Boyshorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...