Saturday, January 25, 2014

My First Day in Chastity
by dan


When dan told me that he had this gorgeous Jail Bird from Mature Metal and yet had never been locked for more than hours, and had never made it overnight, I knew something had to be done! Starting at $320, this is a device that needs to be worn! So I ordered him to do so -  for a full 24 hours. His report is below, followed by a very simple task for you!
*

This was the first time that I have ever spent 24 hours wearing a chastity device, and it was also the first time I managed to sleep locked up. Even though I have decided that wearing a chastity device is not for me, I'm very glad that I managed to at least last one measly day, so thank you for your encouragement as I probably would never have done it without you.

I put the device on just before I left for work, which made the start of the day a little more exciting than usual. I have worn it there previously, but I've always taken the key with me before. Yesterday, I decided not to - there was no point given that I wasn't taking it off until this morning - which made it a much more thrilling experience.

There was very little pain during the day because I was preoccupied with work, but I always knew the device was there. I could occasionally feel it pressing against my trousers, which made me concerned others would notice it. I'm 99% sure nobody saw the bulge, but I think you become a little paranoid in public. (That would obviously fade with time).

Come nightfall, when I had free time, it started to get more painful. I spent a lot of last night online, working on various things with my blog, and talking to you. Blue balls, caused by what felt like constant arousal, became increasingly painful, but they was manageable as long as I wasn't running around. I don't normally get painful from orgasm denial this quickly, so either the chastity device was speeding up the process, or talking to you was. I'll find out the answer over the coming days ;).

Sleeping was an interesting experience. The only comfortable position was lying on my back, which is not natural for me, thus making falling asleep difficult. I fell asleep eventually, but I would quickly be awakened by painful erections. It's cruel to make a man so horny, then attach a device to him making erections painful ;). That was the story of my night: short stints of sleep followed by rapid bouts of agonising pain, but at least I made it through the night!

I removed the device at 9am, when I woke up. Unfortunately I still had my blue balls! :( Normally the pain subsides with sleep, but it hadn't last night. I took a shower and then went out for the day. The pain has slowly disappeared throughout the day, however it will probably come rushing back if we get chatting again tonight :D.

Regards,

Dan

*
Since then, this silly boy has locked himself up again, but has decided he would prefer to monitor his own chastity, or leave it up to chance, than be monitored by someone else. Obviously, he doesn't appreciate the power of an experienced Domme! I think he needs to be punished! Don't you?  ;-)

If he's still locked when you read this, Click "Add 1 Hour" here:
      https://www.emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=6qleu0423t

"Sub" is NOT the one you want this time! ;-) 
(This boy isn't a sub anyway. He's just a pseudo-sub who wants attention.)

FYI: You'll only get a confirmation if it works, and then it is only one small line above the other text, so pay attention!

Then bookmark that page and come back and add another hour every day. You can even do it once per day from every internet-capable device you own! If enough people click, we can keep him locked up indefinitely!

And, if you are concerned that I'm being too harsh... 



No, I didn't accept - not for just a session and without tribute. You can't have your cake and eat it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...