Monday, December 23, 2013

Yule Girlie Cummie Report
by sophie

I'm a bit late in posting sophie's report, so I've backed dated it to where it should be. I wasn't expecting her to rub against a box lid, but it actually worked out very well in regard to giving her a surface from which she could easily lick up her cum. I may have to order some of my other subs to do that soon! ;-)

*

Mistress had allowed me to have a cummie after completing my Holly-Days tasks.

I was to have a cummie while wearing my Christmas panties (right), with the front tucked down under my balls. It had been a while since my penis had actually directly come into contact with something, as my previous cummies were through my panties.

I thought about what I could rub against and finally decided to try the lid of a leather-textured storage box with a slightly padded top. I put it on top of the bed, and undressed, tucking the front of my panties under my balls. The ruffle felt tight underneath them as the panties pushed my balls slightly forward.

I placed a pillow on the lid where my stomach was, and climbed on top. The lid was wider than I had expected and I had to open my legs wide. I lay on top and started to rub. It was a bit difficult so maneuvered myself into more of a squatting position. I varied between hard and light, slow and fast rubs. Lifting myself up and then down, I could feel my penis twitching as I came down and pressed along the lid.

I started thinking about the Holly-Day fantasy that I had just written for my Mistress, and about the chastity device I had seen. (Why think of a chastity device during a release?) I imagined that Mistress had sent me to one of the stores to buy one: the thought of having to speak to the sales ladies, the humiliation of telling them my "My Mistress wants to get a chastity device for me", the smile on the sales ladies' faces.

I imagined that Mistress had given me a list of questions to ask (of course Mistress already knows, but wanted to make me squirm and add to my humiliation by having to ask the ladies in the shop):

"How does it work?"
The lady explained that the size and shape of the device might help deter me from getting an erection, but either way, the device would certainly keep me from being able to do anything about it!

"Is there a limit to how long can she keep me locked up?"
It depends on how long your Mistress thinks you need locking up for!

"How do I go to the loo?" 
The lady showed me the opening at the end of the device where my pee would come out.

The sales lady could hardly hide her delight as she gave me the box to take over to the till, where I then embarrassingly had to hand it over to another lady to pay.

As I thought of this, I felt myself cumming. I gasped and thanked Mistress. I continued to run my penis along the lid, until I had finished ejaculating. Then I moved back down the board, and with my tongue, I began to lick some of my cum. It felt warm on my tongue. As I licked it up, I could taste it's salty tang. I licked up as much as I could for Mistress, before I had to stop. Then I took some tissue and wiped the rest up. I pulled the front of my panties up and climbed into bed, satisfied, where I cuddled snugly and drifted off to sleep.

Thanks,

Sophie

*

After reading the above, I'm sure you understand why a CB-6000s (shown at right) is likely in her future! 

Lovehoney UK link 
Lovehoney US link 
Stockroom Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...