Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Flagpole Decorating
(Final Report)
from Cap Slight

The below report is from a new online trainee and cyberlover who just took part in my 4th of July assignment, with his official ribbon-wearing time stretching into the day on July 5th. It was so incredibly hot that I had to ask his permission to share it. He did request that I keep the pictures private, so I am doing so, but I left the notations in, as I think they will help you better visualize the action.

After doing a delightful job of serving me online, I instructed him to add the ritual at the end, which I am sure some of you will recognize. Some those who know me better than he does at this point may notice some things in his writing that I wouldn't do or say in exactly the way described, and yes, he took some liberties, but only ones I feel more than inclined to allow. All-in-all it's a wonderfully yummy report, and one which I'm enjoying reading over and over and over again. ;-)

* * *

I have just finished the assignment a short while ago. This e-mail is long because there is much for me to tell you so I have split it into three easily found 'chapters' so you can search ahead and find if you so desire: "DURING THE NIGHT" describing my pleasant waking torments last night, "DURING THE DAY" about another day at the office, and "FINISHING THE ASSIGNMENT", with release and my tasting the cum which flowed from your boy's cock.


DURING THE NIGHT

In the night I awoke, your cock half swollen, and swelling more as I tried and failed to get back to sleep as I imagine other ways you might have of using me for your pleasure...

I imagine that you have released my cock from its wrappings but tied my ankles and wrists to the bed so I lie spreadeagle on my back as you pleasure youself above me, kneeling astraddle my face and rubbing your gorgeous hot wet sex into me, rubbing your clit on my nose as you grasp my hair. Sometimes you pause to let my tongue explore inside you. Juices leak from within you; sometimes slowly, sometimes in a glistening stream. When finally you are satisfied you wipe the precum from your cockhole and feed it to me, kiss me, then fall deeply asleep beside me as I remain restrained, the taste and feel of you in my mouth and all over my face, your cock yearning for a release it does not deserve.

I imagine you are holding a dinner party for your closest girlfriends where I will be serving at table. You have dressed your cock tightly in the prettiest ribbons and supervised me showering and made me rub lotion into myself so your boy is fragrant, then you attach extra decorations. Stick-on stars on your cock's shaft and in the pubic hair, and pink hearts on your ballsack. The touch of your hands as you make these improvements to your cock makes me strain against the unyielding ribbons and sets your balls alive in their prettified sack. These decorations are all I am to wear during your party. Your guests arrive and compliment you on your work and examine every inch of my nakedness, which I find utterly humiliating and enormously arousing. Much of the party conversation is about boys and I nearly whimper when one of your friends describes in detail how her new boyfriend's cock feels when she's sucking it, when it's inside her pussy, when it's pumping semen into her. I walk back into the kitchen to fetch another bottle of wine and hear gales of girly laughter after someone says something I can't quite make out. I have to remind myself that Mistress doesn't suck my cock and doesn't let it into her pussy because that's how Mistress likes it and that's more important. After dinner is over I am put to work in other ways you command me. Maybe pleasuring you or one or more of your guests in any way you command, maybe allowing them to redecorate your cock, maybe having me wank myself into a cup and drink the cum in front of them all.

I imagine you call me to you and I find you sittimg in an armchair with a glass on the floor a few feet in front of you. You have me kneel in front of the glass, facing you. On your command I undo the restraints on your package and you lean forward for a better view, your chin resting on your hand as if gazing at a curious zoo specimen. You say "wank for me, boy" and I start. My view fixates sometimes on your crotch, sometimes on your cleavage, sometimes on your eyes. You tell me to stop, and appear to be thinking deeply as you gaze into the pleading eyes of your boy. My heart leaps as you finally give me permission to release and we keep looking into each other's eyes as I squirt the pent-up jizz into the glass and utter cries of thanks and obedience.

I imagine you lie naked face down on the bed as I firmly massage your shoulders, then your arms, then your back, your gorgeous round buttocks, your shapely legs, until you gleam all over with the oil. You roll over and have me massage my way back up your body. I pay plenty of attention to your inner thighs and loiter gently on your pubic mound and oil your already-moist lips. You mutter "yes" softly and a smile flickers across your face as I slip one finger briefly inside. I massage my way up your belly and you moan as I start to oil and caress your breasts. With one hand you reach into a bedside drawer, take out first one then another vibrator, pass one to me and tell me to slide it into you and "Fuck me with it". I oil the vibe, switch it on and slowly press it deep into you, an ooze of your juice escaping as your lips part. I stoop my head down and lick at it. You tell me to get on all fours, my head between your legs and my ass high up in the air above your face, so your toy's tormented bound cock and balls are in front of you. I hold the gleaming end of the vibe and move it in and out of your sweetly oozing vagina, and work on your clit and lips with my mouth and tongue and you switch on the other vibe. You play it across your breasts and touch it to me to further tease my - or rather *your* - already straining cock and balls, making me gasp when you reach up with thumb and finger to pull the foreskin back and then rub the buzzing vibe all round the now unbearably sensitive edge of the cockhead. The strain in me builds so far that I start to panic, thinking I might cum despite the restraints (you, my Mistress, haven't told me I can cum, you'll be rightly angry with me, you will be disappointed with your boy and, my lack of control will spoil your pleasure!) you take the vibe away from your boytoys and return it to your breasts.

It is not easy to sleep while imagining these things.


DURING THE DAY

The constriction and tickling were a constant reminder to me of [who I belong to]. I had to be careful when standing up and sitting down because my - *your* - nuts were so sensitive. This added a real buzz to an otherwise regular day at the office. During a dull meeting I thought of your ownership of my bound cock and I swelled. Trying to keep a straight face as my - *your* - cock strained in my pants and not blurt out something like "Mistress tied ribbons round my cock!" to the others around the table when I was asked what my opinion was an interesting moment :) And every minute that your package was bound up and squeezed by the ribbons was a minute closer to the final tasks you had ordered me to perform and I was so so looking forward to.


FINISHING THE ASSIGNMENT

After getting home and having a hurried dinner I undressed and knelt down to finish the assignment at 8 o'clock (3pm your time, I was wondering what you were doing then). I took one last long look at your decorated cock (pic 1) then undid the ribbons around the shaft. They left marks where they had been digging into your cock when it was hard (pictures 2 and 3) but those are gone now. I untied the cockring ribbons around the base and held them up to my nose, sniffing along their whole length. They smelt of sex and sweat, desire and frustration, and hope. Then I took hold of your shaft and started to play with it while imagining you sat watching me, imagining you standing over me with your legs apart and me licking your pussy.

Three times I managed to stop just short of cumming, and watched as a thin stream of milky precum dribbled from your cockhole and into the glass in front of me. The first time this happened (picture 4) I drank the precum from the glass to taste what I was making for you. A sharp aroma and an almost sweetened salty taste, it was good and it made we want more. The other two times I edged I kept the precum in the glass so that there would be as much as possible when I finished (pictures 5 and 6 after one of the later edgings).

After half an hour of wanking I went a little too far and rather than edging again and dribbling, at 3:30 your time, I tipped *over* the edge and as I gasped "Your cock, Mistress, your boy, Mistress, yourgggggggggh pleasurggghhhhh, Misssstressssssss" I shook as it felt like all the muscles in my lower half contracted at once and two hard squirts of jizz shot out (picture 7; I just got lucky with the timing!) as a pleasure-bomb went off in my brain. After the two big squirts there was a third more gentle one and then I just knelt, trembling and panting. A little more cum oozed out out me and a tingling sensation swept in waves from my fingertips up to my forehead, from my chest down as far as my knees, as if ripples of tingly joy were running over me. It was, Mistress, one of the finest and strongest orgasms I have *ever* had and it was entirely thanks to you and your wonderful instructions and coaxing through the assignment.

After five minutes I had stopped shaking and had one more job to do for you. The glass (picture 8) had about 5cc of cum in it. It had an aroma I can't describe as being quite like anything else except perhaps "hot glistening cockhead, with a hint of fresh sweat". I drank it all, in two sips. It tasted *great* as I swilled it around my mouth with my tounge to get the most of it. A sweet salty sour meaty taste... with... mushroom? That's the best I can describe the taste of the cum you made me produce. It took a long time before my trembling stopped and I felt able to stand up to walk to the computer and write this report.

As I sit here typing this some hours later I am still buzzing with the warmth you, my mistress, put into me by having me bind her cock and please her. I hope I have served you adequately and that you might consider me as worthy of serving you in the future. Tonight I am sure I will have no problem sleeping, but I expect interesting dreams.

Wishing you many warm and lingering kisses and tongue caresses wherever you ask of me,

Your boy,

Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...