Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunday 7/18/10 #MMDay Report
from ed cantor

Edited slightly from Ed's blog at:
http://mind-effing.tumblr.com/post/833085069/a-weekend-mmday-for-mistress-magick

It was an inpromptu and amazing #MMDay made possible by my catching ed in his office on a Sunday. After he fully and completely pleasured me, I had him change into his lacy black thong. Then I instructed him to masturbate at work, in a small conference room where he has previously served me, following my prescribed ritual of devotion. However, first he had to actually do the work that had brought him to the office in the first place. After all, we can't have him getting behind just because I enjoyed having my way with him for a couple hours!


* * *
A lovely weekend MMDay for, and at the instruction of, my Mistress Magick. (http://twitter.com/Mistress_Magick)
(http://www.male-service.com)

Mistress let me serve her today, in a number of blissful ways.

A couple that I must joyfully share are here.

I was at work today, nearly alone in the office, but in the office on a Sunday. It makes for a quiet place, but it never quite loses the aspect that works on the mind. If you are naughty here, there is that chance of exposure, however slight. Plus it just adds to the delightful feeling of wickedness. That there is nowhere I wouldn’t serve you.

Imagine my delight then, when your command was given to change into the sexy black lace thong that I keep in the drawer for your use. Even nearly alone here, it is a strange journey to the washroom to change. To slide out of my boxers and to redress in the panties. Feeling them pull tight over the erection you had inspired. The tautness, stretching over my hardness, only pulls the thong back deeper between my cheeks.

Your words in my mind always make me alive with sensation and imagination - an arousal that is physical and emotional, even spiritual. A high.

Dress on the weekends in the office is casual, but those others here would never guess that beneath my shorts and t-shirt I was expressing your control and desire with these panties. I, of course, could think of little else - how they gripped your package tight, how the thong back teased my ass.

There was more you wanted, more I could do for you, but it had to wait, I could not complete my service until my work was done. My real work, here in the office.

You are so wonderful, knowing that this is the perfect torment - making me try to think of my day-to-day concerns, while I’m tormented by thoughts of you and teased by the myriad of sensations with which the panties constantly bombard me.

Finishing up the work, while still forcing myself to concentrate, I could feel the bliss at my doorstep. Oddly, as the day got later, things got busier, with more people stopping by to get some last bit of weekend readiness in advance of Monday.

But as I getting my work done, it grew quiet again - the pulse of business only made me feel more yours, more exposed, more aware of my submissive secret.

Finally I was done. I made myself double-check my work - I know you wanted things done well - all things. Satisfied, I grabbed my coffee mug and went out. I found the small, quiet, nearly forgotten conference room. I went in, closing the door behind me. I didn’t turn on the light, as the light from the window was sufficient, and I didn’t want to advertise my presence there.

I took my place on the floor - on my knees. I pushed down my shorts and then my panties, to my knees. I started repeating my mantra, in a soft whisper, speaking to myself and to you.

“Your boy, Mistress. Your cock, Mistress. Your pleasure, Mistress.”

My cock in my hand, I stroked while I imagined serving you in the steamy warmth of your shower. Assisting you as you washed, as you simply enjoyed the presence of serving hands. My mind raced, as it so often does, thinking of you. I could place myself right there. I could feel the water flowing over me.

And so, with the priming I’d been given, mentally and physically, I was trembling in no time. I got my mug in place just in time, and spurted my thick offering into it, cumming hard, still repeating my mantra, my worship.

“Your boy, Mistress. Your cock, Mistress. Your pleasure, Mistress.”

When I felt my heart pounding just a little less, I put the mug to my lips, tilted it back, and swallowed the full load of my cum. It was slippery feeling, strong tasting - a taste I can never get used to, one I’d never want to lose its effect on my mind.

Finally, I pulled myself together, re-covered myself, and went back to my desk to gather my things and go home. It was a longer day at the office that I had planned for, but it could not have been better.

Thank you, Mistress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...