Sunday, July 25, 2010

Disciplinarian
by ed cantor

I asked ed if he could see me as a disciplinarian. The below was his response. ;-)

*

You are kind, slow, thoughtful -- as you are with everything that you do. You make me feel loved. You make it clear that my training is important to you, and that you take great pride in me when I grow in your service.

This is one of your lessons. The way you teach me. There are some things that words can't communicate in the same way. Some things must be taught to the body, as well as to the mind.

And so, you have me strip, until I left with nothing but a tiny string and lace thong. You bind up my cock and balls, but you do it from outside the thong, so that soon my package is trapped by lace and rope. You affix a rope around my waist, and drag the long ends remaining back between my legs. My ankles are strapped into heavy leather cuffs, which you then lock to the ends of spreader bar -- forcing my legs wide open. You lock cuffs on my wrist as well, then bend me forward, locking those to a ring in the middle of the spreader bar. Now the waist rope makes sense, as you pull the ends up, securing them to the ring in the ceiling above me -- bound like this, I have no way to balance myself, so I shall instead be supported by your bondage.

I can see you behind me, looking through my legs, and I see the heavy black paddle in your grip. You seem to test its weight, passing it from one hand to the other.

I know I have disappointed you, and my own actions have made this lesson a requirement. I hate that feeling -- it burns on my face and torments my gut... and soon I know that pain will be spread around my body.

You've left my mouth free, so that I can thank you for the strokes as they land heavy and hard, and so that my moans and gasps and groans are equally audible. You display an expertise I would not have guessed, but I'm never suprised by your abilities.

The lesson takes hours, as you make my ass glow, the backs of my thighs burn, the bound package of my cock and balls throb. You take breaks from time to time, resting your arm, and leaving me to ponder my own situation.

Only one who loves me as you do would take this time to teach me.

Thank you, Mistress.

1 comment:

  1. I still read this & think that it's utterly beautiful. *glowing*

    Your Mistress

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...