Sunday, October 9, 2011

Anne Summers & Nail Essentials Shopping Report
by sophie

I started editing sophie's most recent shopping and release report and realized that it contained so many references to these items that I needed to publish this report first. This is also the shopping that she did to prepare to learn to do her nails, including the dark purple polish she used in the last report (of hers) that I published.

I must admit that I was a bit surprised that sophie went to Ann Summers but didn't really examine the "toys". However, adult stores can be very overwhelming, and I think she was finding the lingerie enough for her first trip there!
*

Mistress had decided that I should get a feminine nightie, in either black, pink or white, and some thongs to go with it.

I went into the major shopping centre quite late, which is not something I would normally do when shopping for sophie. I thought that they would be more likely to have nighties similar to those I had discussed with Mistress the night before.

As well as my nightie and thongs, I also needed some items for my makeover so I decided to pick up some of these whilst I was there. The first shop I went to was a large Boots which is a pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer that has lots of stores all over the UK. They also have a US website.

I went to the cosmetic department and walked around, as I usually do, to see if there was anyone that I knew. There didn't seem to be, so I started thinking of what I needed. I decided that I would not buy all the items in one go, as that would mean that I could not use the excuse that my girlfriend/wife had sent me in to pick up a couple of things for her. I had also forgotten my list, so going from memory was a kind of test.

I was faced with all the different colours and brands and became a bit overwhelmed. I decided to get some items for my manicure/pedicure so looked for top and base coats, a nail buffer and some dark purple nail varnish. As I wandered around looking for and finding the items, surrounded by ladies all doing the same thing, I felt very girlie. At the same time, I was wondering what they were thinking about me, looking for nail buffer and top/base coats.

When I had all my items, I looked for the till and saw a young female staff member smiling at me. I smiled back and made my way to the till, wondering whether she was smiling because she thought I was weird, or because perhaps she admired me for having the courage to choose and buy makeup. Anyway, I made my way to the till and joined the small queue, and it was soon my turn to pay. I was served by a young lady who scanned my items, read out the total and put them into a bag. She then asked me if I wanted a £5 No7 voucher (No7 is a brand of cosmetics) which is valid until next week. I replied, “Yes please”, as I could use the voucher for my other makeover items such as lipstick, and she put it into the bag for me.

The nail varnish is long-lasting Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Nail in Been'a Berry, a dark purple which, according to the label, lasts for up to 10 days wear. (Unfortunately, I won't get to wear it for that long!)

[While looking at the website, I noticed that this polish has an extra-wide brush that is only supposed to require one stroke instead of three. I think that might have been another reason that she put on her polish too thickly when doing her nails in this report. ~ M ]

Again, I did feel a mixture of excitement and nervousness as I paid. I like being served by ladies as they would have a better knowledge of what the items are for and thus know that I was purchasing them for manicures. The top and base coats were in a pack together - Boots Essentials Top And Base Coat - the top coat is a transparent colour while the base coat is pink.

The Boots 4-Way Nail Buffer is a block with four different numbered abrasive coatings on each side for the different stages of buffing. 1 is for filing and shaping the nail, 2 is for smoothing the ridges on the nail, which is done once a month followed by 3 for a finer finish and sheen, and 4 is for a high gloss finish, which can be repeated every few days to maintain a natural shine.

Deciding then to concentrate on my nightie and panties, I went to Debenhams and looked for the lingerie department. Having seen some nighties on the website and as Mistress said that she liked them too, I started looking for them. The floor was not too busy, thank goodness, and I saw the small La Senza concession where those particular nighties were being sold. I looked around, but unfortunately could not see them. The ladies who worked there all smiled at me, and I smiled back, feeling nervous, but I guess they just assumed I was buying something for the girlfriend or wife. Disappointed that I could not find anything that I liked, I started looking in other stores.

One store was Anne Summers, branded as a female-friendly adult store. I’d never been to an Anne Summers before, but went in and made my way over to the lingerie section. I found a chemise that I liked and found my size, nearby was a rail of tutu briefs. I hadn't heard of these before, but had heard of skongs from my panty definition task. I found them quite sexy and appealing, one was black with pink, so I decided to purchase it. The shop had a few female customers, but no one seemed bothered by me, again they probably just assumed I was buying something for the girlfriend or wife. I took my chemise and tutu panties to the till where the lady served me and explained the return policy.

The Bardot Black Chemise (shown at the the top right) is black mesh with soft flock black animal print marks on it. On the front, around the top of the cups, is a black lace trim with a small black ribbon bow in the centre, with a small tear-shaped stone just under the bow. At the bottom on the left side is a split and another little black bow at the top of the split. It's very soft and feminine.

The Cocquette Black/Pink Tutu Briefs are black with three-tiers of ruffles: The first ruffle is pink lace, which goes all around the panties, the second ruffle is black mesh with pink ribbon trim. The third ruffle is black netting with pink ribbon trim, and is the most see-through of the three. The only part of the panties that is not see-through is the fabric under the crotch.

I went for a drink and noticed somebody from work, but they didn't see me. Luckily, I had placed my purchases in a rucksack, so no one could see where I had been shopping. But seeing someone I know had put me off, and not wanting to further risk being seen going into women's clothes shops or purchasing makeup, I decided that it was time to go home and try on my sexy new purchases.

I briefly tried on my new lingerie and they fit, although the chemise did feel a bit tight. The next day I realised that the shoulder straps were adjustable, and adjusted them so that it felt a lot better. When I tried on my Cocquette tutu panties, I realised they did not go with the chemise. I love them and feel very sexy in them, and I would like to buy the matching bra or corset. Mistress said that is a big step, and that I still have my thongs and makeover items to buy first. [The report that I was editing is the one in which sophie buys the matching bra, and then wears the outfit while relaxing around the house before another girlie cummie. It's coming soon (pun intended)! ;-) ~ M]

When finding the Ann Summers links for my chemise and tutu panties to show Mistress, I also had a quick look at some of the toys they sold there. :-)

Mistress had also kindly given me 100 lines of "I am going to become a beautiful girl for Mistress Magick. All I need are training and practice" which I wrote over the weekend. I had undergone a disappointing last few days regarding not having the planned privacy for my makeover. Writing my lines was encouraging, and they also felt as though they were reinforcing my feminization.

Thank you,

sophie
*

Since sophie did such a good job on her shopping and lines, I allowed her a release in her new chemise, which I also had her to sleep in that night. She followed up with:

Mistress, thank you for allowing me a girlie cummie tonight. I finished it earlier on and enjoyed it so much. I have changed into some clean panties - the new black shorts with red hearts - and am now going to sleep in my chemise, feeling very feminine. I just hope I don't forget that I've got it on and wander downstairs in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...