Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Part 1: Cocquette Bra & Thongs Shopping Report
by sophie

Now that you've read about sophie's first trip to Anne Summers where she purchased her Cocquette Collection Black/Pink Tutu Panties and Bardot Black Chemise, I can share with you her shopping trip to find the matching items. I decided to break this report up into two parts, and I promise the second portion will be worth waiting for! ;-)
*

I was to go shopping at Anne Summers for the cocquette bra to match my tutu panties (above right). I was also to buy some new thongs, preferably from one of the more mainstream high street shops, as I like wearing them, and they tend to better support my package.

There are three different Anne Summers stores in areas close by so I looked on the website to see the stores opening times and picked the one that I thought would be the least busy. I wanted to go as soon as it opened as it should be the least busy then.

I also checked my bra size, using the charts on their website. Officially, it came out as 38A, but on checking, it seems they do not sell the cocquette bra in that size, so I guessed I'd buy the 38B.

I got up early and headed out to the shopping centre. I actually arrived before the shops opened so I went for some breakfast and sent Mistress my Daily Panties report.

As I finished, the shops were starting to open, so I went into the Anne Summers and began to look for the cocquette bras. I found them and began to look for my size. Typically, they did not have a 38B only a 38C, which I thought would be too big in the cups. :-) I also saw a 36A, so I had to decide between a 38C or a 36A - one too big in the cup size or one too small in the band size. I decided to gamble on the 36A. If it didn't fit, I would return it, and act like a dumb male who didn't know his wife's/girlfriend's size.

I picked up the 36A and had a look round for some thongs. They did have thongs to match my chemise so I had a good look but none in my size. I also remembered that Mistress had said that the ones sold in here might not hold my package as well, and I would be best buying these from a standard store. The nice lady behind the counter asked me if I would like any help, but I said that I was okay as I had what I needed and went to pay, the lady scanned the item and put the bra into a bag and took my money. I left the store with my purchase and hoped that it would fit as I could not wait to wear it.

The shop next to Anne Summers was Marks and Spencer so I decided to have a look there for some thongs. It was still early and there were only a few customers. I cautiously walked to the lingerie department and checked that there was no one who knew me There wasn't so I started looking around.

I eventually found some black thongs and low rise shorts that I liked, two low rise thongs, one with silk and a pair of low rise shorts which I thought looked nice, I had bought most of my panties from a low cost store so Marks and Spencer were a little more expensive but the quality feels better.

I picked my size out and went over to the till, there was a nice lady and I asked her if they were open for payments (on Sundays stores will open for browsing only for half an hour due to trading laws) she said they were and I placed my items on the desk. The lady scanned them, read out the total, took my money and put the items into a bag. As I left the store, I worked out that I had probably spent sophie's budget for this month, but I was pleased as I had bought some nice items that were more expensive then normal but they were good quality.

Purchased:
- Vintage Style Lace Thong with Silk (above right & at left)

- Low Rise Floral Lace Thong in Black (upper left)

- Low Rise Bow Lace Shorts (bottom right)


I did feel nervous shopping for Sophie but not as much as I used to. Before I began my training with Mistress I would never have had the courage to go shopping for girlie things. Now I have bought a handbag, makeup and accessories, lingerie and a dress. I've realized that the staff don't care and if they do they can't say anything as they'd probably get into trouble. It's mainly seeing people who know me that makes me nervous. Other customers: I do wonder what they think and it also adds a little fun and excitement to it as well. I don't mind a little jokieness as long as nobody is nasty.

I had to purchase a few other normal items. Afterward, I checked my emails on my phone and Mistress had sent me an email, saying that I was allowed a girlie cummie! I was to wear my coquette outfit and some lipstick and if possible paint my nails and prance around the house. I had finished my shopping, so I quickly headed home.
*

To be continued.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...