Monday, October 3, 2011

Doing my Nails & "Ladies First!" Lines
by sophie

This weekend, sophie had enough privacy at home that she was able to dedicate substantial time to her feminization training. This is the first of three reports, which include doing her finger and toe nails, applying lipstick, buying her first bra! and a special femmie cummie.

(I've gotten behind in posting sophie's training reports. Instead of catching up from where we left off, I'm going to start with this weekend. I will go back and fill in with some of the older ones later.)
*

Mistress had given me some re-enforcement lines to write because I had been disrespectful to a group of Ladies by not holding the door open and allowing them to pass first, like a good sub should.

I had already been punished, however Mistress decided to reinforce my punishment with some lines once I had the privacy to do my nails. I had to write "I must remember: Ladies first!" 250 times while wearing only a pair of panties and nail varnish. Mistress likes seeing me writing with my nails done, and it also reminds me of how girlie I am. Mistress had ordered to get some girlie pens so I had purchased a pen that has flowers on it, and I wrote my lines with that.

First, I stripped down to only my panties: I was wearing my black lace shorts with pink hearts design and a black with pink spot ribbon bow at the back.

I then soaked my hands and feet, trimmed my nails and filed them. With my toe separators in place, I put some base coat on my toe nails. This was very straight forward, and it made my nails look shiny. Next, I put on my berry colour nail polish (a dark purple, it looks black in the pics) because I know Mistress like purple. Following the instructions from the video lessons Mistress had me watch, I applied three long stokes down each toe nail. Unfortunately, I still ended up with it on my cuticles, which was annoying. I did both feet and then applied a second coat of polish to both feet. I think I applied this a bit too soon and should have waited a bit longer. Next, I tried to clean up the polish I had got on my cuticles by using some cotton wrapped on an orange stick and dipped in remover. This worked well, but my hands weren't steady, and I ended up taking some polish off the sides of my nails. Once I had cleaned up, I put on a top coat.

Next, I was to do my finger nails. First, I put a base coat on them, which again was straight forward. I waited for it to dry and then applied my first coat of polish. Following the lesson, I attempted to put three long strokes on each nail, but found that I was too far from the edge of the nail so did another and it ended up on the cuticle. I did both hands and then applied a second coat of polish. Again, I think I should have waited a little longer for the first coat to dry. I cleaned up my cuticles, but again ended up taking some of the polish off the edges of my nails. I waited and then applied a top coat. I was disappointed as my nails were not perfect: the varnish was uneven and did not cover the whole of the nail, and they didn't look as good as the ones in the videos I had watched. However, it had taken me over an hour to do my nails, and I didn't have time to redo them as I had my lines to write.

[I've instructed sophie to use thinner coats next time and hold her how to wipe the brush off on the lip of the bottle. That should help. ~ M]

I went to my desk, took out my writing pad and new girlie pen, and started writing my lines. It was only a short line, but it became repetitive after only about line fifteen. With short lines they become repetitive quicker than longer lines because you repeat the words more frequently, and they stick in your mind. I still had two hundred and thirty five lines left to write!

I was sat there in just my panties and painted nails which I could see as I held my pen, reminding me how I was girlie, and my new pen was not that comfortable to hold. Being sat there wearing only my panties with pink hearts and ribbon bow at the back I felt exposed and humiliating, hoping that no one could see me. But of course Mistress would know what I was wearing. I only wrote out the first half of my lines before I had to take a break as my hand was aching and the repetitiveness of the line was making it very boring. I took just over two hours to complete my lines. I scanned them and sent them to Mistress for her to check.

Short lines are good for subs who break/don't follow the rules as having to write the rule out over and over again makes you regret breaking/not following the rule and makes it stick in your head, so you won't forget it.

I will certainly allow Ladies to go first now as I have been punished by Mistress with corner time, extended chastity, not being allowed a girlie cummie when I was finally granted a release, and now had to spend two hours writing. It is now drummed into me: "Ladies first!". I also know, even more strongly than ever, that Mistress will not allow disrespectful behaviour toward ladies and will punish me for it.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you learned your lesson, however, it does look like you could use some more practice with painting your fingernails. Try applying thinner coats next time for a smoother look.

    ...or perhaps you may just need a trip to the salon for a professional manicure.

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...