Monday, December 12, 2011

Lip Gloss Lines & Sissy Cummie Report
by sophie

Mistress gave me 200 lines to write of "I am a pretty girl with polished nails & glossy lips". The line reminded me of my manicure and lipstick that I have worn for you, Mistress. As I wrote it out, I remembered my painted nails and pink soft creamy lips, looking like a pretty girl just as my line stated. I used my pink ink pen to write my lines, and as the line took almost a whole line on the page, it made the pages very pink, and made me feel very girlie.

Being girlie for Mistress makes me feel very submissive, and Mistress shows Her authority having me do things that, as a boy, I would not normally do, such as buying and wearing pink lipstick, or standing in the cosmetics department picking up lipsticks and looking at the colours, just like all the other girls. But I am not a girl, and I wonder what the girls think. But if I am to be Mistress’s girl then I must do girlie things, and writing my line over and over reinforced that I am a pretty girl and must do girlie things.

Mistress allowed me to have a girlie cummie after eight days in chastity, I was to wear my chemise and black panties. I became excited at being allowed my cummie and to wear my chemise. I put it on with black low rise shorts that I had bought from Marks and Spencers. As I put them on, I got more excited and felt feminine.

I climbed into bed and took my pillow between my legs, I felt so girlie that I decided to have my cummie lying on my back. I wanted it to last as long as I could, so I wrapped my legs around the pillow. As I lay on my back, I could feel my soft chemise and panties. I pushed the pillow underneath my chemise and began pushing and rubbing against it. With my hands, I rubbed my body feeling the nice soft chemise, my hands moved down and pushed the bottom of my chemise up a little and I rubbed my buttocks, the nice soft panties, until I couldn't hold it in any longer. I squeezed and pushed until I released and gasped and let out a little groan as I released my cum. I thanked Mistress and had to rest for a while as I got my breath back. Luckily, as I had raised the skirt of my chemise it had stayed clean, but my panties were full of cum, so I took them to the bathroom and washed them. I was feeling tired, so I hung them up to dry and put on a clean pair of panties. I fell asleep, feeling content and feminine.

Photos:
Panties: http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limited-Collection-Rise-Lace-Shorts/dp/B005B2Y4NG
Chemise: http://www.annsummers.com/p/bardot-black-chemise/01nwcekb1010006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...