Monday, December 26, 2011

Yule / Xmas Assignment Report
by azpanties

Below is azpanties' Yule/Xmas Assignment report. I'm glad that he's back in my service, and I think it's easy to see why! :-)
*
Thank you Mistress for letting me take part in this year’s assignment! After being away for a while I was very thankful that You allowed me back into Your service, and of course I jumped at the chance to dress up for You! I dutifully read Your assignment and went to work right away.

I decided I would try for level three since I love not only wearing panties for You but also sexy little outfits as well! Walking through various stores in the mall I couldn’t seem to find what I was liked, nothing caught my eye. I needed a specialty store and I knew right where one was.

Spencer’s was the store I was looking for! They really do have a little bit of everything. Looking in the adult section I found the perfect outfit: short, clingy Mrs. Claus dress, its red velour with a furry white border and very, very short!! As an added bonus it also came with matching red and white candy cane stockings! Unfortunately when I returned home, I discovered it didn’t include matching panties.

After telling Mistress Magick that my new outfit came without holiday panties I was instructed to go on another shopping trip. Frederick's is usually my first stop when panty shopping, luckily for me they were having a holiday sale! Browsing through the panties I found the perfect pair, red and white v shaped candy stripe patterned thong with a red ruffled border and a decorative green bow on the front. These were the perfect panties to compliment my sexy holiday outfit!

I also decided to pick up a few more panties while I was there. Ones that caught my eye were a sexy pair of leopard print bikini panties and a very busy floral print panty with a lace up front. Finally done shopping it was time to check out and hurry home. Trying to pay, I was told by the sales girl that I could buy 2 more pairs for only 2 dollars more!! What a deal!! I settled on a very sexy blue mesh thong with pretty embroidery, lace-up-look front and bow (shown at left) and a pair of virginal, semi-transparent white panties that I know Mistress will love…and I cant wait to show her!!

*
Photo:
http://www.spencersonline.com/product/Pd-Xmas-Dress-W-Stockings/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...