Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Writing in Chastity Shorts Followed by a Release in Lacy Lingerie
by andrew

Dear Mistress,

The last few evenings while writing punishment lines for You, my Mistress, You instructed that I should wear locking leather chastity shorts before I start, and keep them on until I had written that evening's quota. I really enjoyed the extra control You exercised, and Your cock responded strongly to it, hard with the anticipation and thrill.

I've been chaste for You for 11.5 days, keeping my hands off Your cock unless instructed to edge. But the chastity shorts really bring it home, that You can shut Your property away from sight, from touch, if it pleases You to do so.

Through the day, I edged three times, once before getting dressed, a second time mid morning (after I'd been out and back for my first appointment of the day), and a third time mid afternoon (after I had returned home from a second appointment). Each time I wore the red nightie that You've had me wear for bedtime before.

This evening I wore the shorts for about 3.5 hours. During that time, we chatted, I wrote and finished the lines, ate a little, scanned, cropped and emailed the lines to You for approval.

The chastity shorts allow enough room for Your package, but absolutely deny touch. They simply can't be removed once there is a lock placed on the waist belt. The shorts' leg belts help them to fit better, and I suppose they remove the chance of probing fingers trying to feel up the legs.

There is enough room to get a hand down inside the belt, but it doesn't afford the ability to touch anything because Your cock and balls are sandwiched between two layers of leather. The inner one is thinner and compliant and soft against the skin, and the other is thicker with a rigid leather cup that prevents being able to feel any touch at all at the front. All I can do is wriggle and squirm. Trying to remove or adjust the shorts is ineffective; they're just secure and comfortable. Compliant yet rigid. Easy to wear but uncompromising.

Becoming hard while wearing the shorts isn't uncomfortable at all, but there's no opportunity to adjust Your property so it sits correctly. When the shorts are first worn, the way Your package first sits is the way it stays until they can be removed again. Since I've been Your boy and practising chastity for periods of about two weeks at a time, Your cock can become excited and hard quickly and with little notice, and so it's important that it's in the correct position as I put the chastity shorts on.

I've said before: it's my hand that places the shorts on and locks them on, but I imagine it's Your hand that's holding the keys, Mistress. I'm not even sure where they are until I can hear You return with them, saying I've done enough work for the evening, now I may be released.

I was excited while wearing the shorts, in the knowledge that once I had finished my punishment lines, I was to change back in to sexy feminine panties, put on a shorty black lace baby doll and jacket combination, and be permitted a release.

There couldn't be a bigger contrast between the black leather chastity shorts I was wearing and the floaty lacy bedroom set, because it's warm and snuggly and feminine, and the way it allows my black panties to peek out the bottom feels flirty.

I got ready, dimmed the lights down low, took to my knees, and said Your mantra:


Your boy, Mistress
Your cock, Mistress
Your pleasure, Mistress


I rubbed Your cock first through the black material of the panties, cupped Your balls, tickled and toyed with them. I slapped Your cock a couple of times with my fingers, it was rock hard, and already moist with pre-cum -- which I took to my mouth and tasted. It was clear and sinewy, sweet taste that turned peppery after a few seconds.

After a little while gently teasing and tickling with no firm grasp. I couldn't wait any longer, with some pre-cum on my fingers, I took a firm fistful of the shaft of Your cock, and pumped up and down the lower half a few times. I then let my hand slip to the top, and went to work on the upper half and the head. The tingling intensified, the strokes became more urgent, and I could feel myself coming.

Having been chaste for a while, and edging through the day, Your balls were already swollen, tender and full. When I came, it was full, thick, creamy. I couldn't release my grip nor stop pumping, the orgasm seemed to grow from Your cock, and a hot flushed feeling spread to my head. It seemed to take an age to milk the last spurts in to the drinking glass, and I was left feeling hot and sweaty and exhausted and satisfied. Without wasting much time, I took the sperm-filled glass to my lips, tipped it back and swallowed reasonably quickly, not wanting to waste the energy, I think I caught every drop.

Thank You Mistress for allowing me a release. It was worth the wait.

Your boy,

andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...