Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Panties Shopping Report
by azpanties

Thank You Mistress for letting me participate in this year’s valentine assignment. We had discussed a few ideas and You had showed me some of the panties that You had liked, so this was a very good starting point. I had decided that Lane Bryant was the way to go, as not only did they have the panties You preferred, but I would also be able to find my correct size for future outings.

I picked Tuesday afternoon for my shopping adventure and luckily for me the store wasn’t too busy. I have to admit that I did a few walk-bys before finally venturing inside.

As I was walking around the store, browsing, I did notice a few women take notice of me, but I soldiered on. I kept thinking to myself that they were thinking it’s close to Valentines day and I was being a good boyfriend/husband. That couldn’t be farther from the truth!

Finally making my way to the panties I started looking for Your favorites, the ones with the “Be Mine” across the front [pictured above]. They were nowhere to be found. I settled on three different styles of pink since my wardrobe really lacks a pink touch!

The first pair is a solid pink nylon/spandex blend thong surrounded by ruffles with a small pink bow in the front, I love the way my ass looks in these! [I would actually call these 'tangas" because they are cut high enough that the cheeks really show, but the back waist is wider than a thong and nicely decorated. They were a good selection in that I've been thinking of getting them as a present for one of my sissies. ~ M]

The second pair are black nylon/spandex with a pink ruffled border and the front covered in red, white, and pink polka dots with two pink laces. They also have a shear see through backside! [I like the lacing and the sheer net back on these. If they were a solid black front (I am NOT a fan of polka dots), they would be a "home run".]

The third pair is a light pink cotton string bikini with pink ruffled accents and “Bad Girl” printed on the backside. [These are cute, but I have mixed feelings about them. I'm very particular about my boys and girls being "good" not "bad", although I do enjoy a bit of "naughty" from time to time.]

I gathered my panties and proceeded to check out. As the sales lady was ringing up my order I noticed a sly grin as I was trying not to make eye contact, I was slightly embarrassed and a little proud of myself at the same time! I can’t wait to show You!

Your boy, Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...