Sunday, January 8, 2012

Xmas Day Release Report
by azpanties

After dressing up as my Santa's Helper and modeling for me on cam, I decided to allow azpanties a release while he was home for the holiday:

Thank You, Mistress, for allowing a release on Christmas day. I was visiting family for the holiday weekend and had to be very discreet. I had been extra horny from the moment that You granted me permission to cum to days earlier. I began Christmas morning by slipping into my special holiday panties, the candy cane striped thong with a sexy green bow.

After a family breakfast, followed by the traditional gift exchange, everyone began to do their activities, watch TV, assemble toys, etc. I told everyone I was going to take a shower. Your cock was already starting to swell. Walking down the hallway I was already starting to massage Your cock. Being sure to lock the door, I turned on the shower and stripped down to my panties. Kneeling in the middle of the floor I pulled down my panties and tucked them neatly behind Your balls and slowly started rubbing Your already stiff cock! Precum was already forming. Your cock hadn’t cum in nine days and was ready to explode! Stroking faster and faster, there was no turning back, Your cock started to twitch on its own and release a massive load into my hand. I love the taste of cum and gladly licked up every last drop! Exhausted, I finally made my way into a well deserved shower.
Your boy, Mistress.
Your cock, Mistress.
Your pleasure, Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...