Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Be My Cottontail - Bunny-Self Report
by a shy (but horny) little bunny

Not everyone doing my Easter/Spring/Ostara assignment roleplays a Playboy-style Bunny - some are just sweet, innocent, little cottontails.
*

Mistress, here is my bunny report. i hope you enjoy it - i certainly enjoyed the assignment.

As you may recall, the bunny ears that i got were white fuzzy ones with black accents. They also came with a lace thong that had a cotton tail attached to it. In preparation for the assignment, i tried the thong on several times, just to get into the mood of it. After each use, i inspected it for any soiling. i had none.

This morning when i woke up, i took a long, hot bath with mineral oil. i trimmed myself, because while testing out the thong, i noticed that some pubic hair shot out the sides, and that just did not look right.

Once i was done, i dried myself off and put on my ears and thong. i was a little white bunny. i spent the morning in my guest bedroom, which has large windows that give me lots of light. i imagined myself as a little white bunny hopping around the yard under the watchful eyes of my owner, only to be put into a bunny cage in her house. On my hands and knees, my bunny tail jutted high into the air.

It was a very silent morning. It occurred to me that bunnies don't really make noise. So as a little pet white bunny, i would just hop around and sniff and eat. Bunny's are supposed to be very smart and very trainable. hopefully, this bunny's owner would train it to take advantage of this.

When i was done being a bunny, i reflected on the experience and thought about why i chose to wear a thong. Why did it make me so hard? What about it turned me on? Was it that i was a bunny or was it that i was doing an assignment or was it that i was being somewhat effeminate? It made me cum. So i had to hand wash my bunny tail.
*

Oh, my! Maybe not as innocent as I thought! ;-)

I've extended this year's report deadline until April 20th, so it's still not too late to join in and discover your own inner-bunny self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...