Sunday, April 22, 2012

Triple Edging Report
by andrew

I've been spending a lot of time recently with my boy, andrew, so I thought I'd share his latest edging report with you. After a yummy evening spent pleasuring me, he was allowed to have three frenzied back-to-back edges the next morning.
*

Good morning, Mistress,


I'm wearing a black lace thong today, the ones with the concealed hems from Marks and Spencer (pic from M&S shown at right), and I've been chaste for You for sixteen days. However, I have been allowed to touch on a few select occasions.

So this morning, before my bath, I knelt and thought about how I'm honoured to have You in my life, and the things we've shared. I said Your mantra, slapped Your cock (memories of last night and it pleases You!) and rubbed and teased and stroked and pumped.

It being over two weeks since my last release, and from being allowed to touch last night, it didn't take very long before the tingle started. I had to take things slowly so I could approach the point of no return slowly, and be sure of not pushing past it. I had to stop.

After a few minutes to cool down, I edged again, and soon had to stop. I didn't wait long, started stroking again, and reached that edge all-too-quickly and had to stop.

Three edges in a row makes Your cock very eager, Mistress!

Thank You for letting me edge.

*kisses*

Your boy,
andrew
*
 
And, yes,  confirmed that he did remember to lick up every last drop of pre-cum. It's become so normal to him that he forgot to write about it! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...