Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cottontail Shopping Report
by a certain shy little bunny

I haven't gotten a lot of shopping reports for my Easter/Spring/Ostara assignment yet, but here's one to get you started. This year, I'm allowing until April 20th for it to be completed, so there's still time to join in if you hop to it!
*

Mistress,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I do intend on doing this assignment.

1. I sent you a gift - I hope you enjoy it.

2. I have purchased the following bunny ears + tail:
http://www.amazon.com/Party-Bunny-Cottontail-White-black/dp/B0042HF034

They come in one color combo, black and white. I basically did my shopping on Amazon over a few days. I was tempted to get a more body suit sort of get up, but decided against that. They were more expensive and I was not sure how they would fit. I also decided against a simple ears and tail set, just because I thought this one was a nice compromise. I hope that the thong is comfortable and soft against my cock, although I would guess that it will be rough. (I saw some of the costumes had gloves, maybe I should pair this with a nice set of satin gloves. That would feel good to play in!)

On a side note, I was thinking of fashioning a tail as a puffy tail attached to the small end of a carrot. Then thought I could use that as a butt plug to hold it in place. But I got worried that the carrot would get sucked in and get lost. And that would not be a fun visit to the doctors office!

I will let you know when I move onto the next step. It will probably not be this weekend (although I intend on trying them on!)
*

My response:


Thanks for the present. I have a lot of different things I want or need from Amazon, and I can definitely use it. :-)

I really like the set that you bought, and you are right that it is a nice compromise. I hadn't thought of a tail thong, but it's a great idea. It's perfect if you don't want to wear much else... or it could even be worn over a bodysuit if you did decide you wanted more coverage.

I agree with being careful and not using the carrot. You would need a flared base to make sure that it doesn't go all the way in, and if the tail weren't attached very well, or were too small, it could do just that! 

There is this bunny butt plug: http://stockroom.com/Bunny-Tail-Anal-Plug-P2309.aspx?ref=6441809 but it is rather pricy unless you wanted it for more than just this assignment. I do also wonder about being able to clean it and not mess up the fur.

You're doing a good job with this. I'm glad I told you to stop wavering and just do it! :-) I'm looking forward to hearing about your bunny self once you get the set and find time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...