Thursday, November 14, 2013

Naughty November "Cranberrying" Report
by My taylah maid (Aussie)

I asked azpanties, jezi and taylah maid to complete my Naughty November assignment early in order to serve as examples for others who might be interested in joining in. I also added in an unnamed incentive for jezi if she submitted her report before taylah! I've been very proud of how well taylah has been doing with her assignments, and I wanted to see if I could get some healthy sissterly* competition going between them. taylah beat her to it (NPI), but I still gave jezi a smaller reward for getting her assignment done early. I'll post her report in a couple days. 

* Another new word, this time from taylah maidsissy + sisterly = sisster 
So a sisster is a sissy sister. My gurls have definitely been enjoying using it! :-) 

It was also interesting for me to compare her report to azpanties' because his made me all hot and bothered, whereas taylah's literally had me smiling and laughing out loud! I do think each of them is exactly appropriate to where each of our relationships are. I am still getting to know taylah, who may also be taking a bit of a break soon, but, if so, I'm really going to miss her. She is so much fun to train and play with! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

*

I was pleased to be able to take part in Mistress Magick's Naughty November assignment, which involved using a jar of cranberry sauce to achieve release.

My first job was to buy the cranberry sauce. I walked in and found the jar I needed. I noticed that while the previous times I had gone in to investigate there was a full case of jars, this time there were two empty spaces in the rack. I could only wonder if there were two more sissies near me, who were maybe also getting ready to complete Mistress Magick's assignment!

I went to pay for the jar of cranberry sauce. The lady behind the checkout was a friend who I don't speak to often, but briefly had a crush on in high school. She told me all about the holiday she had just been on, and about how she had only just got back. If she knew that I just bought a jar of cranberry sauce from her so that I could stick my little clittie in it and bring myself to orgasm and then eat it all up under the direction of a Mistress on the other side of the world, she'd probably want nothing to do with me!

[You never know. She might just want to follow you home and watch... and then tell of her friends about it the next day!] 

[Oh, wait! They're your friends too? Never mind! ~ M ]

At Mistress' request, I placed the jar in a very prominent place in my room – directly in front of my computer – so that I can see it multiple times every day. I was also required to wait a week before I could cum, and my oh my did the pressure build up over that week!

[I had not been long since she had cum when she purchased the sauce, and she also tweeted something about the shopping portion being "easy", so I wanted to make her think about the next part - and to anticipate it - for a while. ;-)]

It came to be Monday, and therefore time that I was allowed to complete my assignment. I stripped off, put on some pink lipstick, and kneeled down in the bathtub. Mistress had said that it would be messy so that was the best idea, and I'm certainly glad I listened!

I unscrewed the lid, and noticed the consistency of the contents. I had thought that since it was sauce it might be quite liquid, however it was actually quite solid, and despite being at room temperature, it was quite cold! I read this morning that weather experts think it's been the coldest November in about thirty years (remember, I'm in the southern hemisphere, where it's meant to be spring, almost summer) so it was a lot colder than I would have thought it would be!

[Room temperature is generally cooler than body temperature and the sauce is also wet, so unless you're having 98+ degree F days, the sauce is probably going to feel cool. It seems that the consensus is that it feels like a cool, wet pussy!]

It was also cranberry sauce with whole berries, which meant I occasionally ran into some little solid bits, which wasn't entirely unpleasant. It took a few attempts to make entry for the first time, as my sissy clittie couldn't push into it very well, however I soon stopped being so polite and managed to force my way inside.

[Oh my! ;-) I do think that I need to update the assignment to suggest poking a "starter hole" with your fingers and using the sauce from it to lube up, making sure that you are nice and hard, before you begin.]

Earlier in the day, I had tweeted that I had spent the previous night cuddling the jar of cranberry sauce, because I thought I should at least get to know it before I “hump its sauce-brains out”. Had no idea that it would be that visual when I actually did it, but it was! 

While I had realised that it would be messy, I hadn't realised just how messy! One of the things we learn as kids is the story of Archimedes' amazing discovery in the bathtub, where he fills the bathtub with water and when he gets in notices that the water overflows. Similarly, the displacement of cranberry sauce upon my sissy clittie's entrance into the jar also resulted in much of the contents of the jar overflowing and landing everywhere! I decided the best thing to do was to kneel with my knees together, not apart; that way, I could more easily scoop up the cranberry sauce which had escaped the jar and continue humping away.

I noticed the cranberry sauce jar making the most satisfying squelchy noise as I used it to pump away at my sissy clitty. [ROTFLMAO!] I also really enjoyed the thought that I was only doing this because of Mistress Magick; I would never have thought to use a jar of cranberry sauce to masturbate with! [*soft smile*]

With the week of denial prior, I really didn't need that long to achieve my release. I kept repeating “Your girl, Mistress”, as required, before finally cumming inside the jar. I made some moaning noises, including a really high-pitched moan that I don't think I've ever made before. It threw me a little bit! “Hang on, where did that come from?” Upon release, I said “thank You, Mistress”, knowing that my job was not quite over yet!

Now was the final part – to mix the cum into the cranberry sauce and eat as much as possible. I scooped up as much cranberry sauce as I could, put the lid back on, and shook the jar up so that it all mixed in together. I decided the best way to force as much into my mouth as possible and to make a potentially big mess, was to lie down, open my mouth wide, and empty the entire contents of the jar into my mouth from above. [LOL! I think a certain gurl just really just wanted to get all "wet and messy"!] It all came out in one huge lump, and I'm pleased to say most of it went into my mouth. As my first time eating cranberry sauce, I was pleased to say I quite liked the taste! Although I genuinely don't know whether I like cranberry sauce, or cranberry-and-cum sauce. I obviously have only ever consumed the latter!

As I washed it off, I was actually disappointed that it hadn't stained my little clittie – Mistress had warned that it could stain so I should wash it off immediately, but it didn't stain at all. I would have loved that extra reminder!

I'd like to thank Mistress Magick for allowing me to take part in this assignment, and allowing me to have a release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...