Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Naughty November "Cranberrying" Report
by My azpanties (US)

"To Cranberry" (verb): To become intimate with a can or jar of cranberry sauce, as in "You had better get on with your cranberrying, boy, and finish My Naughty November assignment".

*

My #1 boy, azpanties, was the first one to do this year's assignment. At the last minute, I decided to give him the special privilege of my watching him on cam - something that I've never done before for this assignment. But then he had to wait patiently while I finished "one last thing" first... several times. I did still require a report from him so that I could share it here, as well as to read more about his thoughts and reactions. Enjoy!

(And, yes, there is still time to join in. 
         Email:  ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com 
and request my Naughty November assignment.)

*

I really enjoyed this year's Thanksgiving assignment. I chose the cranberry option. Not being an avid grocery shopper it took me quite a while to find the correct "jellied" cranberry sauce, but it was the perfect food item to slide Your cock into!

I'm really happy that You wanted to watch on cam while I completed the task. It always turns me on even more performing at Your direction, for Your pleasure.

I chose to set everything up in the bathroom, and, anticipating making a mess, I put towels on the floor.

When You were finally ready, I stripped naked, except for my cock ring and stood in the shower with Your hard cock and a can of jellied cranberry sauce, while You watched me on cam! At your direction, I poked a hole in the middle and lathered up Your cock with sauce as lube. I slowly began fucking the cranberry sauce, spilling half of it out!!

It really did feel like a soft [albeit cold] pussy. In and out, in and out. Then twisting the can in circles, teasing the head of Your cock. You had me pull Your cock out at one point and use the sauce as lube to masturbate with. You also made me rub the sauce all over my chest and balls. It was unbelievably exciting performing for Your pleasure.

Finally, begging You to allow me to cum, You had me hold Your cock head at the tip of the can so that you could see me explode into it...Amazing sensations.

And lastly, You watched as I grabbed a spoon and ate the cranberry/cum mixture.

[And, I quote: "Cum tastes better than this!" LOL!]

Thank You for watching Mistress and I look forward to the Christmas assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...