Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Special Edging & Release Reward Day
by taylah maid

Today, Mistress Magick decided to reward me for a doing good job on my first #MMDay Report and for posting a blog entry about my sissy style that a few people had talked about on Twitter. Mistress permitted me one edge for every person on Twitter who had talked about or retweeted my blog entries, followed by a release! Since I could count six people who had talked about them on Twitter, I was permitted six edges. After three days of not touching, I was very happy!

For my first edge, I rubbed myself through my purple panties while thinking of Mistress Magick, and repeating the phrase “Your girl, Mistress” as instructed. As I came close to orgasm, I focused on the sensation of being near to release, and the accompanying sensation of pleasure and then denial upon stopping. It's so strange, whereas an orgasm typically ripples through the whole body, the sensation of edging and stopping begins in my clittie, and flows through the body, but seems to stop around my belly button, before lingering for a little while. It's an interesting sensation to focus on.

My second and third edge took place in the shower. Knowing Mistress Magick likes it when I kneel and imagine I'm kneeling in front of Her, I kneeled in the shower and began to stroke. Repeating “Your girl, Mistress”, I stroked and stroked. Imagining Mistress in front of me helped me hold on and not accidentally release, as I desperately want to impress Her. After doing the things I was meant to do in the shower – you know, washing myself – I squatted down, spread my knees as far apart as I could, and began again. This time was probably the closest I've been to the edge without actually cumming. I'm quite proud of myself for getting that close without going over the edge!

My fourth and then fifth edge happened in my bed later that afternoon. I decided to put on my large headphones and put Barbie Girl on repeat, so I could really escape and get in a sissy state of mind. It really didn't take too long before I came close to the edge and had to stop. I decided to look at a bunch of images on Twitter, and hadn't realised I was playing with myself until I recognised the feeling of being on the edge and needing to stop! I realised that this would count as my fifth edge – I was quite frustrated with myself, as I knew I'd not been concentrating and only had one edge left.

Later that night, I kneeled before my bed for my sixth and final edge. I knew this would be the last chance I would have to experience any sort of pleasure before I have to complete Mistress Magick's Naughty November assignment, so I decided to make the most of it, and dressed up in my special pink Sailor Moon costume (minus the gloves) and pink wig (pic above). I began to slowly stroke, repeating the phrase “thank You, Mistress” and “Your girl, Mistress” as Mistress instructed. I slowly came close to the edge, and then stopped, knowing I'd soon be allowed a release but desiring to extend the experience for as long as possible. I again focused on the sensation of stopping. Since being under the control of Mistress Magick, I've really come to appreciate the sensation of being made to stop and the way that feels. It's different to the sensation of release, but it feels... more powerful.

Knowing this was my big moment, I began to rub myself sensually, repeating “Your girl, Mistress”, and before I knew it I had experienced a mind-blowing orgasm and released my sissy juices into my hand. I thanked Mistress, and put my hand to my mouth, swallowing it all. I have now swallowed two complete loads in a row, which is the first time in my life I've ever swallowed two full loads in a row. This time didn't seem to taste as bad as last time, which makes me wonder: am I learning to love the taste, or is it just because Mistress wants me to do it that I'm suddenly not repulsed by it? In either case, it means that my sissification is taking place not just physically, but also mentally, on a subconscious level. To be honest, that's kind of exciting! I'm thankful to Mistress Magick for allowing me to have this chance for release, and for the changes that are already taking place in me.

Thank you for reading this report! Please, reblog it, tweet about it, and tell everyone you know about it!

taylah maid

* * *
I love how introspective this was (both how you are paying careful attention to what's happening in your mind and body, and how you are expressing it to me), as well as how you are taking the time to savor every edge. Keep up the good work, taylah! 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...