Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feminization Script #2
by ed cantor

I've been busy moving, so I haven't had an opportunity to record these yet. I'm planning to edit them a bit first, and I'd love feedback from my readers on the parts that work for you and the parts that don't.

* * *

It's morning, my boy, and it's time for you to get ready for your service to me.

Are you used to the routine yet??

The long, hot shower, steaming your flesh to softness, dreaming I might touch you.

Slathering the shaving cream over your chest, your legs, all around your cock and balls.

Sliding the new razor over yourself, removing any stubble that has grown in, itching you, since your last grooming.

It feels strange, doesn't it? Moving that razor so intimately and carefully, knowing the results must hold up to close inspection.

But don't linger too long, you have a lot to do for me. I don't want you too tempted to touch yourself either.

Walk out to the bedroom, ignoring all those disgusting clothes you wear every other day. Go right to that cherished, secret collection of garments.

You're going to dress up for me now. You're going to get all pretty, just to please me.

Your uniform is waiting for you, laid out on your little bed, in the princess room I've made for you in my home.

Yes, there are a lot of pieces to put on today.

First, roll the fishnet stockings up your freshly shaved legs. Be careful, any pulls or rips will result in punishment. You do not want punishment.

They look almost as pretty as I'm sure they feel. Wasn't it worth it now to make sure your legs were nice and smooth for me?

I want the seams straight up the backs of your legs and the lace tops nice and even across your thighs. Nice... perfect...

Now the high heels. I can't wait to have you balancing atop them. Five inch heels should be quite a challenge, but you will just have to get used to them, won't you?

Good.. good... step up onto them... can you reach your toes without bending your knees? A good girl bends only at the waist. Buckle them on. Notice the little locks? Close them.. they don't come off until I choose.

Mnnn... so pretty you are like this already, but we have work to do.

There's a pretty pink plug for your slutty little ass. Yes, that soaked cloth is all the lube you get, so coat it nice... that's right... bend forward... just at the waist, remember, now... push and ease the plug up inside your tight, hungry ass. Mmmm all the way in, until you feel its width stretch into you, and your body grips the
narrow neck....

Ohh... I just know you feel like a slut now, don't you? After all, who else but a sissy slut would be standing there in stockings, heels and an ass-fucking toy?

Next are the cock rings. Yes, rings, with an "s." Do you remember how I like them on you?

First the big one, up over your balls, one at a time... then wriggle that cock through too. Yes, yet it nice and snug around the base there...

Second is the medium ring... around your balls again... do they feel swollen with attention? Yes, get it nice and pretty around them.

Third is the smallest... just over your cock, around that shaft... I bet your cock is already getting happy and thick with attention.

Mmmmm... take a moment now... just appreciate how fully you are decorated and displayed for me...

Next are the panties... I know, they are so small and frilly... but I want you extra pretty today.

They are special in another way too... Yes, you can see it now, can't you? Yes, crotchless panties today. I want your pretty package tugged out through that slit of silk.

Next is your dress... Yes... you can see it now. You pretty black satin french maid's dress... all trimmed out in white lace. Notice the built in petticoat in the skirt, all those layers of frilly ruffles, keeping your skirt poofed out.

That skirt that is so short that I can see your packaged cock dangling there for me. That little length of white ribbon isn't there by accident you know. Tie it around your package for me. A nice pretty bow.... yes...

There's a waist cincher built into the white apron... see that? Yes, lace it tight... around your middle... accentuate your hips for me... Dream of having a sexy sissy figure for your Mistress.

Next are the four cuffs... Yes that is while lace trimming out those leather cuffs.... buckle them securely around your wrists and ankles... Yes, and those are more locks to close and secure for me. Locking yourself up under my control.

A couple more final touches now.... First the perfume. On a whim I chose some of Britney Spears' new fragrance for you. Dab your wrists, your neck, your chest... Mmmmm... what a princess you are...

Lipstick now... Bright red. Get those lips pretty and full and sexy for me. I know boys that call those cock-sucking lips... ha ha...wouldn't you love to prove your devotion to me like that...

Do a good job, or I might sent you for collagen injections, to get you to look more properly like my slutty maid.

Do you feel good now, my maid? You look so pretty. So perfect. Your heels, your stockings, your panties, your dress, your tight waist, your fuckable lips...

I see you are so excited... so aroused... but nothing to do about it yet...

One more thing... a real honour for you...

Yes, you see it don't you? That collar... black leather, trimmed again in white lace... it is perfectly sized for your neck, slave. Put it on with honour. Yes, it locks too.

Take a long look at yourself in the mirror... You are my maid. You are my slave. You are my slut. You are totally and completely mine.

You have two hours, to complete the chores on your list. The bathroom had better be spotless by the time I get home. Every toy should be perfectly cleaned. There's a feather duster for you to use, for all the shelves and furniture. Do the dishes, clean the kitchen, and vacuum the carpet. Be a good maid for me.

When I get home, I want to find you tucked nice and tight under my desk, on your knees, with your wrists crossed behind you, waiting.

I might be home in as little as two hours. I might be home in three hours. Maybe four. You will just wait for me there, ready to serve. Ready to please.

I won't say a word when I come in. I'm just going to have a look at your work, pour myself a drink, and come up to sit at my desk.

I'm going to edge my skirt up and spread my legs.

Then you will get a chance to really do some good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...