Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Panties Report
by my jezi-darling

jezi was late turning in her Valentine's panties shopping report, so I put her on edging detention (chastity, but without her usual required daily edges) until it was done. We chatted on Saturday, and she did have some questions about whether it was okay that she purchased the panties while shopping with her partner and whether to include it in her report, but she should have asked me about them earlier and should not have delayed her report because of them. I decided to give her a Valentine's gift of allowing her a series of special edges, with the incentive that she could finally cum afterward *if* she had returned her report by then.

- Mistress Magick:  Was thinking a special holiday edging: Twice together - then once alone - then four times together - 2/14
- jezi_darling:  2 edges, one edge, then four together, eek
- Mistress Magick:  *grinning*
- Mistress Magick:  If you have privacy, and if you have finished your report, you can have your cummie after the four!

Later...

- Mistress Magick:  The edging instructions are for Monday regardless
- jezi_darling:  2-1-4 edges so 7 in total and no cummie?
- Mistress Magick:  You can finish with a cummie, if I have received and approved your report.

Imagine my surprise when she tweeted that she had had her cummie, but I had not yet received the report. Surely it was on the way... or perhaps her partner had requested that she cum... but No! 

Somehow between the weekend and Monday, she confused my directions. I finally received her report today, after questioning her why she had cum without sending it. She is back on edging detention with the requirement that she tweet each day the edges that she would have had that day if she had listened to me. She is also showing her contrition by wearing only black panties until further notice, while I consider her punishment and how to prevent this from happening again. I do think it was a genuine mistake because she wouldn't have tweeted about it the way that she did if she had been naughty (and she isn't the sort to be naughty in that way). Too much testosterone does have a tendency to make horny boys and gurls hear what they want to hear and remember what they want to remember, but she simply has to learn to listen better, follow instructions to the letter *and* work harder to complete her assignments on time. 

All of that being said, it is a yummy report, so I hope that you enjoy it!

* * *


A week or so before Valentine's Day i found an interesting opportunity to complete my shopping task for special panties whilst at a local branch of Marks & Spencer. i was shopping with my partner, and she was amusingly directing me toward the ladies panties when amongst the rails i noticed a display of red silk lingerie especially for the upcoming 'special day'.

i tried to veer my partner toward said display as i thought it would be quite fun to have her help select my assignment panties for Mistress. The display had a selection of matching items: bra, panties, thong and corset/babydoll all in red silk with black lace trim - so very 'standard' for the day. 'oooh those are nice,' she whispered, winking to me. i felt a rush of excitement and am sure i blushed, as i could feel my cheeks warming. She just smiled at me and then held up a pair of the red silk panties in my size for me to look at, giving me a very knowing glance. i nodded and said, 'mmm very nice' and almost giggled as she then dropped them in our empty basket! i then had to go pay for them on my own while she went off elsewhere - not so bad when nearing Valentine's as they can always be 'for my partner'


After some wonderful conversation with Mistress over the weekend prior to Valentines, i wore my special panties all day, enjoying the red silk holding Your package and the soft black lace tickling my skin. There were special edging instructions for the day: 2 at first, then one single edge and finally four edges together......

The first two edges were completed within my panties, each lasting just over a minute before Your cock dribbled and made the first stains of the day on the pretty red silk prison, wiping my finger across the dampness and smearing my lips.

The single edge was much more intense and shorter, lasting barely 50 seconds, this time with my panties about my knees as i stroked Your cock - firm and throbbing as i barely managed to avoid release - a little nectar oozing from the tip to my waiting finger which i sucked and licked with pleasure and in Your honour.

i slipped into my cami, lovingly purchased by Mistress for me at Christmas, black and silky to the touch, hugging my torso closely - mmmmmm - four edges this time and to keep my panties as clean as possible. First two were within the red silk panty prison and delightful, a little cream seeping from the tip of Your cock and glazing my panties and my finger which i licked and then rubbed on my nipples. i teased my nipples through the black silky camisole as i edged twice more, so quickly reaching firmness, my balls aching, Your cock tense and firm and ready to explode as i stopped and let it just ooze once more.

Then i made a terrible mistake - i allowed myself to cum, having misunderstood the rules for the day as denoted by my beloved Mistress. i did all the correct things, praising Mistress, offering the release up to Mistress, slowly repeating my mantra, pausing to do homage after each word:

Your girl, Mistress

Your cock, Mistress

Your pleasure, Mistress

Before accepting Your glorious (and now as i realise, non-permitted, release)

i am mortified to have got things so terribly wrong, beg Your forgiveness and thank You for all You have given me and shown me over the last years - i hope not to have lost You but fully understand if i am to be dismissed after this report.

i shall not tweet till i know Your decision Mistress,

Your chaste girl still i hope,
jezi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...