Monday, February 28, 2011

#MMDay Report - Pt. 2
by memphis pantyboy

Since you want to hear about my other two edges, here goes...

My second edge was about an hour after the first. I was sitting at my desk attempting to work, but my cock was straining in my panties the entire time. I finally gave up on working and returned to the restroom. Once again, I removed my pants and knelt on the floor with my eyes closed, imagining I was at your feet and began to slowly stroke my cock.

I was still extremely excited from before so this time didn't last nearly as long. I stroked my cock and rubbed my balls through the satin right up to the edge. Just before the point of no return I stopped. Precum was dripping from my cock head. I scooped up and licked every drop, tucked my cock, back in my panties and tried to go back to work.

That didn't last for long. My cock was so hard. Just throbbing and twitching in my panties. 15 minutes later I was back on my knees rubbing my hand all over my panty-covered cock and balls. The satin friction sending waves of pleasure through me.

There was no slow build up this time, I grabbed my cock and stroked it hard and fast, whimpering and moaning while imagining I was performing for you. Barely a minute and I was getting oh so close to release. I almost went too far but I forced my hand away, biting back a rather loud groan. Once again I licked up all the precum and tucked my cock away and went back to work.

I was distracted and aroused the entire day but I didn't dare edge again because I knew there would be no way I could hold back.

Thank you for allowing me to edge again today. I will tweet about it as soon as I'm finished.


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...