Saturday, February 26, 2011

#MMDay Report - Pt. 1
by memphis pantyboy

Mistress, I can’t thank you enough for such an exquisite day.

As you’re aware, I haven’t been able to log on to Twitter much the past few weeks due to some personal issues I have been attempting to deal with. Luckily yesterday I was able to find a few minutes to myself. Mistress, the first message I saw caused Your cock to instantly start straining in my panties.

“#MMDay on Wednesday: Wear virginal white panties & edge AT LEAST three times!”

Since I’m on the road so much for work, I keep my #MMDay items in a box in my car trunk instead of a drawer. I don’t want a meeting across town to keep me from fulfilling your assignments or pleasing you, Mistress. After reading your message (and doing my best to hide my growing bulge), I walked through the lobby and out to my car to retrieve the panties you desired. After sifting through the other items, I picked out the delicate white satin panties with frilled laces sides. I savored the feel of them in my hands and Your cock grew even harder with the anticipation of wearing them for your pleasure.

I hurried back through the lobby with the panties in my pocket and made my way to the nearest restroom, locking the door behind me. I am almost overflowing with excitement and anticipation at this point. Your cock is aching to be stroked and caressed. I make myself slow down and take my time, to prolong your pleasure. I calmed myself, removed the slacks and current panties I was wearing (black and white polka dotted boyshorts with white lace edges), and slowly slid the panties up my legs and over your cock. I knelt on the floor and closed my eyes, dreaming that I was kneeling at your feet, Mistress, and began to run my hand over your cock through the panties. The satin felt so good sliding over your cock as I gripped and squeezed it. Gently, I pulled the panties down, exposing your cock, throbbing so hard, and began to stroke it for you. Slowly at first but with ever increasing speed my hand slid up and down your cock, my mind racing with thoughts, desiring to be used and toyed with for your pleasure, Mistress. I began to moan and whimper, your cock aching for release, as I got closer and closer to the edge. And when I finally reached that point where release was imminent, I stopped.

I removed my hand from your cock, leaving it twitching and throbbing, precum oozing from the tip. I picked the precum off of your cock with my finger and greedily licked up every drop, savoring the taste.

My heart and my mind were racing, wanting release but wanting to please you more. I put your cock back into my panties, put on my pants and went back to work, already looking forward to edge 2 and 3.

* * *
What is an #MMDay?
http://www.male-service.com/2010/06/what-is-mmday.html


Preparing for #MMDays:
http://www.male-service.com/search/label/%23MMDay


#MMDay Reports (scroll down for more):
http://www.inherservice.com/search/label/%23MMDay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...