Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mistress' Magickal Birthday
by george

I'm really enjoying george, my top new pantyboy-in-training, who knows how to pamper his Mistress as well as how to dress to please Her. ;-)

* * *

Dear Mistress Magick,

I was extremely excited and nervous on the morning of your birthday because it was an important day to me in many ways. I was excited to be able to celebrate the birthday of the Mistress who had taken such firm and total control of me, and I had worked hard to prepare for this day and to make it special for you.

My preparations started when I purchased the St. Patrick's day pendant for you. You had indicated that next you wanted a new gold chain to go with it, and I had made a significant contribution towards that for you. I had also sent a nice musical birthday card to you that I thought you might enjoy.

[I loved it. I am glad that you went for "romantic". Too often boys go for silly/goofy. I prefer a boy who's not afraid to show me his heart. *kisses*  And I am now wearing your pendant over mine! ~MM]

My other significant preparation involved the stockings I had purchased to wear for you. I couldn't believe that you expected me to wear stockings, but you had insisted ever since I had purchased a pair of panties that came with detachable garters. My anticipation was hugely magnified since purchasing them, as you made me wait until your birthday before you would allow me to wear them... to wear stockings for the first time ever in my life!

To make things even more exciting, you had announced that your birthday was also to be a #MMDay practice day of edging, but release would not be allowed unless you individually approved it. I had been in chastity for you for six days when your birthday arrived, so I was desperate to put on a pleasing performance for you.

The first thing I did on the morning of your birthday was to shower and clean myself very well for you. Squeaky clean, I put on my black lacy panties with garters and ribbons. It took a lot of work to get the ribbons tied just right, but I wanted everything perfect for you. I was very nervous as I next slid on one of the stockings. I had never worn stockings before and I was thrilled by the smooth, sexy feel of them. I had to struggle a while to figure out how to attach the garters, but finally I had them in place. I then put on the other stocking and attached the second set of garters.

The attached photos show me wearing these stockings for the first time. I was extremely excited at this point and things only got worse as I next took advantage of the opportunity to listen to another minute of the recording you sent me of your voice as you were being pleasured by one of your boys. It is an unbearable tease that I am only allowed to listen to one additional minute of the recording each day. Your voice as you scream and moan is so sweet and sexy!

After being tortured and frustrated by listening to you being pleasured, I began my first edge of your birthday for you. I was so excited at this point that I was only able to stroke my denied penis a few times before I had to stop in order to avoid an unauthorized release. As I let go, I could feel my penis twitching as a few small drops dribbled out, quickly licked up as you expected.

After tweeting about my first edge, I then got dressed for work. I was very nervous about wearing stockings with garters under my work clothes, but I knew you wanted me to do this as part of your birthday celebration.

Fortunately the garters did not show too obviously, although I did have to put my hands over them on occasion. The feeling of the smooth nylon stockings under my pants excited me so much that I completed three more edges while at work. As I tweeted edge number four I decided that I would do four more edges that night since you had announced they must be done in sets of four for your April 4th birthday.

I was quite surprised when you then announced that I could release after I had completed the next four edges. [I enjoyed challenging you to complete four more, as you said that you would, by giving you a special incentive. ;-)] It took me until late into the evening, but I was determined to do as you desired. I wanted your birthday to be perfect. After completing my final edge I then put on my headphones so I could listen to the beginning of your recording again as I worked up to my release. I have to confess that it only took a couple of minutes of you moaning in pleasure to excite me to an awesome release that I then dutifully licked up.

I want to thank you again for making your birthday such a special day for me. I hope you enjoyed all your birthday presents, as well as all the edges performed by your loyal boys.

Your faithful boy,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...