Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Panty Shopping Report
by azpanties

azpanties is working on learning the styles of panties that I like and that look good on him. Below is his latest panty shopping report. I'm not so certain about the pink ones, but I  *really* love the red and black panties, and I think I'm going to like the purple and black ones too. (My favorite colors, after all! ;-))

And don't worry, he did my birthday shopping before he went panty shopping for himself. Good boy!
*

Dear Mistress:

i went panty shopping on March 31st. it was the first time that i actually went shopping with a plan. i had been studying panty sizes and styles for almost 2 weeks. i had decided that Fredericks of Hollywood was where i would shop because You and i had looked at the online catalog together so i could get a feel for the colors and styles that You enjoy.

It just so happens they have a store at the mall nearest me! So after work on Thursday i headed over to shop. Always being a little shy i had to walk past the store once and work up the courage to go in. Upon entering i started to browse a little bit through their panty selection..or lack thereof when the saleslady asked if i needed any assistance. i said yes and explained that i was shopping for my girlfriend, but her panties were numbered sizes and all the panties here are lettered sizes. i told her that i was looking for size 8 and she pointed out that would be an extra large i wasn't embarrased at all because she appeared to buy my story and was trying to talk me into buying a corsett also...i was actually impressed with the way she was trying to up-sell me. i finally picked out 3 pairs of panties that i thought You might like from their small selection:

New panty 1- red and blacknylon mesh string thong with small ruffles around the waist

New panty 2- light pink boy short with subtle white flower pattern with see-through rear

New panty 3- purple spandex/polyester/cotton panty with large black ruffled trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...