Wednesday, April 27, 2011

VERY Naughty Bunny Day Report
by azpanties

azpanties was the only one of my personal boys to do the bunny assignment this year, as my jezi was too busy with family around the holiday. When I asked him what kind of bunny he wanted to be, he told me a horny one... but then aren't ALL bunnies horny?

Since he had set a new personal record for days in chastity, and had resisted all my attempts to make him cum when he was forbidden, I decided to reward him by letting him cum multiple times on Easter, AS LONG AS, it was part of his naughty bunny assignment. I gave him his shopping & additional release instructions late the night before, when I was feeling especially naughty, and I must admit that it almost makes me blush to read about them now.

Enjoy!

* * *

Dear Mistress:

Thank You for allowing me to be a Easter bunny for You this year! i started planning a few weeks beforehand with what type of bunny costume I would wear. After extensive shopping I finally settled on a sexy bunny outfit that I found online. It came with fishnet pantyhose, sexy black panties with suspenders attached, a form fitting white top, bow tie, white wrist cuffs and of course a devilish pair of bunny ears!

After being instructed by You on Saturday night, i woke up Sunday morning and went shopping. Being Easter, Target was surprisingly closed, and I ended up at Walmart. As instructed, I bought a few packages of Easter Peeps candy and a medium-sized furry Easter bunny, as well as a few more items.

When I returned home I got dressed in my bunny outfit. Needless to say I felt like such a sexy bunny and immediately felt my cock began to stiffen. If I forget to tell You later...thank You for allowing Your cock multiple releases on Easter. Walking around the house was a major turn on..Your cock rubbing against the fishnets and panties was too much to bear.

I opened the peeps and lay down on the floor fully dressed…slowly massaging Your cock through my panties, pre-cum oozing from the tip. I then pulled myself upright to my knees, slid my panties to the side, and let Your nice hard cock stick out through the fishnet pantyhose. I began stroking faster and faster, and was on the verge of cumming when I reached for the peeps. Holding the peeps in the palm of my right hand and Your cock in my left, I spewed my cum all over the peeps. After 11 days of chastity there was enough to cover it completely. Milking Your cock, I was finally ready for a very tasty meal. my cum was the perfect balance to offset the sweetness of the peeps. 2 bites and one lick of the hand and all the evidence was nowhere to be found!! This was a very good reminder of who owns me..You do!!!

After a well deserved 2 hour afternoon nap, I awoke still in my bunny outfit. i needed to do a little work around the house: laundry, kitchen work, clean the bathroom, etc. It was very erotic doing this while dressed as a sexy bunny….also very distracting!! I never passed up a chance to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, or rub up against the edge of the sink with Your always semi-hard cock. Just walking around was a turn on, feeling the fishnets stroking my skin, the white top acting as a corset, the cuffs..mmm.

It was finally time to do something about it. I had been eyeing that cute furry bunny all day, and thinking what I was going to do to it!! I lay the bunny down on the couch and pulled my panties to the side, I began to straddle it, mimicking that I was fucking it. Moving my hips up and down, and then in a circle…teasing Your cock with its silky smooth fur. Your cock rock hard..Your balls slapping against it in rhythm, I was ready to cum in no time. I felt it build up, cock twitching, back arching, I sprayed cum all over the fur and then collapsed with the bunny in my arms.

After a few minutes of rest it was time to clean up. I took another of those tasty peeps and wiped some of my cum from the fur with it..very tasty!! I then licked the remainder of the fur clean with just my tongue..yum!! Another wonderful lesson of who my owner is.

Resting for a while with a smile on my face and a full stomach left me thinking about what a wonderful Mistress I have, how satisfied she makes me feel in my service to her. My Easter day winding down, it was time to take the outfit off. i started with the wrist cuffs and then the bow tie. i then removed my panties with the suspenders and slithered out of the form-fitting top. i slowly removed my fishnet pantyhose and folded everything neatly. Finally I took off my bunny ears, put them on top, wrapped everything in tissue paper, and am eagerly awaiting next Easter!!


Your boy, Mistress.

Your cock, Mistress.

Your pleasure, Mistress.


Thank You, Mistress!


Bunny Outfit & Photo from: http://www.3wishes.com/bunny.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...