Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pantied & Stockinged #MMDay Edging & Release Report
by george

I haven't posted a report in a while as I've been busy training a couple new pantyboys. I asked one of the best ones to write the special #MMDay report below... for your pleasure and for mine. ;-)

I'm also expecting a very naughty report from my Easter assignment (I guess the rest of you bunnies were busy with other things!), and Beltane (May Day) is coming up quite quickly. ;-)

Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to having your poles decorated for my pleasure, and, as far as I'm concerned, the more, the merrier! Email: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com and ask for the May Day assignment to join in.

M

* * *
Dear Mistress Magick,

I was incredibly excited when you announced a #MMDay of edging practice on Tuesday. What made it so exciting was that you had instructed that your boys would be allowed release if they could reach 8 edges. I had been in chastity for you for eight days at that point and I was beyond desperate for release.

To make things even more exciting, you also indicated that we were to wear white panties. I wore my sissy white ruffled panties and to go with them I wore my white stay up stockings. Attached are some photographs of how I looked in my panties & stockings. The ruffled panties are a merciless tease, but adding stockings nearly made me lose control on my very first edge.

While I did not leak on my first edge, I began to stain my panties during the next two. I leaked and dribbled, but was able to control myself and not release. It was incredibly frustrating and I was constantly hard in my panties.

During my next three edges I was reduced to a quivering mess, with my deprived penis twitching in desperation. I leaked a bit more, but still managed to control myself.

By my seventh edge I could barely stand the teasing. I desperately wanted to release but knew I had to last through one more edge. It was nearly midnight when I finally reached my goal and the release that I was then allowed was absolutely mind blowing. I couldn't believe the rush I felt as I exploded and cried out my mantra:

Your boy, Mistress!

Your cock, Mistress!

Your pleasure, Mistress!

I nearly collapsed after my intense orgasm. Thank you so much for taking me to the point where my release was so special and unique.

Your faithful boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...