Friday, February 24, 2012

Chemise Shopping & On-Cam Edging Report
by azpanties

For those of you who are wondering how naughty I can be!     ~ M
*

The thought of wearing a chemise had never crossed my mind until You brought it up last Saturday night, Mistress. I was very excited when You said that You would like to see me in one, and I took that as a challenge to find one that You would like.

After viewing what You preferred on the Target website, I set out on my shopping trip. I went to the closest Target to my house even though there seems to be one on every corner these days. Walking in I started browsing in other areas of the store, only making my way to the ladies intimates when it appeared the foot traffic was the thinnest. There was a decent selection, but the red satin, sexy, Valentine’s Day sleepwear was pretty nonexistent.

I settled on a black chemise with a grey lace border on the bottom, a grey lace band just under the breasts in a very soft, light cotton and most importantly no underwire or padding. Looking around to make sure I wasn’t being watched, I slyly held it up to myself and the XL seemed like a good fit. Still scanning the store I made my way to the checkout line and made my purchase, trying not to make eye contact. I felt like a teenager buying condoms for the first time. Finally my new garment was in the bag and I was home free. I couldn’t wait to get home and model it for You!

At that point it had been 15 days since my last cum. Over the last 15 days, I had been participating in Your new edging escalation exercise where depending on which day it was I would have anywhere between 1 and 7 edges to perform. This can be quite maddening, kinky, dirty, frustrating, exhilarating, dizzying.. and just about every other adjective You can imagine!

Last night when You asked me to model for You on cam, You said you just wanted to take a quick peek at the new chemise and then head off to bed. This did not happen!!

You asked if I had had any edges today, I replied no, You then had me start to stroke Your cock. Over and over, just as I was reaching the point of no return, I had to let go to stop from exploding because I didn’t have permission to cum. When You saw me stop and let go, I was told to keep touching Your cock. I had to slow my stroking periodically and use just my thumb and forefinger in a circle to keep from cumming. After each edge, we would talk a bit. Then You would get turned on again, and I was told to make Your cock hard again and bring myself to the point of almost cumming again. Maddening!!!

As it was Day 15 of chastity, I was to be allowed 3-5 edges. I finished the night with 8 total edges! But this cock belongs to You, is here to serve for Your pleasure and it will never complain if Mistress bends the rules now and then.
[I'm sure it won't! *wicked grin* ~ M]

After my extremely naughty cam session with You, I was told to sleep in my new chemise. I loved falling asleep and waking up wearing my panties and new chemise. It makes me feel like a sexy, dirty girl - as I’m feeling now, wearing it while writing this. I wonder what day 16 of chastity will hold!

Your boy, Mistress, Your cock, Mistress, Your pleasure, Mistress.

azp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...