Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Panties Shopping Report - Pt. 2
by azpanties

Thank You, Mistress for including me in Your annual Valentine's panty assignment. I really enjoyed my first shopping trip when I bought three pairs of panties for You. However, I didn’t find the perfect panties to please you for Valentine’s day.

Since Lane Bryant didn’t have the “Be Mine” tanga panties which you wanted me to purchase in their stores, You discussed with me purchasing them online and having them shipped to the store for pick-up. I was happy to oblige!  [I ordered him to have them shipped to the store so that he would have to go in and show his ID to pick them up rather than allowing them to be delivered to his home address. ;-) ~ M]

You instructed me to buy one size smaller, a size 12 instead of size 14/16, saying that You would like to see me in something a little more snug. At Your direction, I purchased two pairs of these: one size 12 and one size 14/16, just in case, which I will be returning soon.

In addition, I purchased a pair of pink and black nylon/spandex panties with a see-through mesh back in a size 12 as specified. They fit perfectly! You also gave me permission to buy a pair of floral fishnet tights (below right) that I am looking forward to wear in the near future.

After ordering online, I waited excitedly for my new panties to be ready for pickup. On the sixth day, they were finally ready. I had them shipped to a different store just a bit further from my house so as not to appear to be a regular at the one closest to me, I hope You don’t mind Mistress!

This store was in a strip mall and easily accessible and not the regular shopping mall with plenty of passers-by. I decided to pick them up in the early afternoon, hopefully there wouldn’t be too many people there and for once I was right!

Walking in, I went straight to the register where one person was finishing a purchase. When it was my turn at the register, I told the saleslady that I was there to pick up a package and gave her my name. She went into the back room to get my package, and when she returned she had a slight smile on her face as we went over my order. Seeing that my order was all there, I calmly walked to the door and headed on my way. I can’t wait to show off my new panties on Valentine’s day!

Your boy, Mistress,

azp
*

The yummy pics above are mostly from azp's modeling session where I approved his panties. He wore the "Be Mine" Lace-Up Tangas on Valentine's Day and the lovely Pink Stretch Tangas with Black Lace Overlay and Black Mesh Back ones today (February 15th). I especially love the way that my property looks in the stretchy pink ones! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...