Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wearing Valentine's Panties for Mistress Magick
demi rose

i was asked by Mistress Magick to submit a follow-up report on how it felt to wear Her Valentine's Day panties. The pair i bought at Her direction, to complete Her assignment. i am uncertain as to whether she meant "feeling" in a comfort sense, or in an emotional sense, so i will try to cover both here.

[I meant both, so you made the right decision. :-) Actually the best course of action when you can't decide between two things is usually to give me both so that I can choose what I desire from a selection. And often I do choose both. :-) ~ M]

From a comfort perspective, the panties i wore were a good fit, though not completely perfect. The sheer back cupped my bottom nicely, and they fit over my hips well. The front was nicely snug around my package, but being made for a Woman rather than a sissy pantygurl, everything did not quite stay in place all the time. The adjustments when moving were minor, and infrequent, but they did have to be made as parts of me threatened to escape the lacy confines of my panties. The bow in the back added a nice touch, as i could feel it just a bit whenever i sat back in a chair. As this only served to remind me of what i was wearing, and by extension why, this was not an unwelcome feature. And, as i am wearing them again while i write this, i would have to say that i am overall delighted with my pretty pink panties.

Delight is a good word to describe my feelings in the second sense as well. i always get a thrill from wearing a new pair of panties, and these were no exception. In fact, that little thrill of arousal was amplified by the fact that i had these particular panties for over a week, and wasn't allowed to wear them. So it was with a slight shiver and a happy smile that i slid them up my legs and settled them into place, snapping front-and-back shots to pass along to Mistress Magick via Her #DailyPanties twitter feed. Sliding on my drab clothes over them after dimmed the outward smile, but could not diminish the happiness i felt at not only wearing my Valentine's panties, but wearing them for Mistress Magick. it was this last bit that kept a spring in my step all day. Every little adjustment, every trip to the restroom, every little nudge from the ribbon bow, all served to keep Mistress Magick firmly in my thoughts throughout the day. A subtle distraction, a hint of what service to Her might be like. Absolutely delightful.

[I know how much it means to pantygurls like you to wear panties FOR someone else, and not just for your own pleasure... although that is a big part of things too!]

my Valentine's Day was lovely in many ways, not least of which was the light touch of Mistress Magick on my....shoulder. i thank Her once again for the opportunity to please Her in this way. Both for allowing me to take part in Her assignment, and for asking (quietly directing) me to submit these reports to Her blog. i look forward to doing more of both in the future.


sissydreamer
(aka demi rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...