Wednesday, July 2, 2014

UK 4th of July Ribbon Shopping Report
by My sophie

Even as I'm mourning our loss in the World Cup, I'm preparing to celebrate the USA on our Independence Day. I've ordered all my subs to take part, and I take special delight in having my British gurls decorated for the occasion. ;-) sophie is the first to submit her shopping report, and I thought it might help set the mood.

Enjoy!
*

As part of Mistress' July 4th assignment, I am to decorate her package in red, white and blue ribbons.

I drove to the shop that I had purchased ribbons from for a previous assignment. I went into the shop and made my way over to the section where the ribbons were, looking for each of the three colours. There were some ladies having some materials cut and another lady was browsing.

I found the ribbons and checked they were all the same width, 6mm. They come in 5m spools. I began to imagine what the ladies would think if they knew where/what they would be wrapped around!

I thought of the ribbons teasing me all day on Friday, being kept in chastity, for Mistress' amusement, and reminding me that her package is to be used for a lady's pleasure.

I wasn't nervous, but I was excited and turned on knowing I was buying them to decorate your package as you ordered. I went over to the till and paid for the ribbons and headed back to work. [You're becoming experienced at this! Good girl! ~M]

I'd like to try them with the chastity device on. I could try wearing the device tomorrow as well and over night - my poor penis being denied and trapped in the plastic cage for longer might make my balls even more sensitive to the teasing of the ribbons on Friday. [Sounds like a perfect plan!]

*kisses*

Sophie

*
It's looking like I might have all my subs locked and decorated for the holiday, but you definitely don't need to have a chastity device to join in. If you miss the 4th, I'll be accepting makeup assignments through Bastille Day on July 14th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...