Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July Ribbon Shopping & Wearing Reports
by submissive geek

submissive geek isn't going to be able to wear his ribbon at home for my assignment, so we're breaking it up into a couple different days. We agreed that his red, white and blue ribbon looks like the French flag and will be perfect for Bastille Day on July 14th, but first I had he kick off the Independence Day celebrations with a nice "appetizer" on the July 3. 
*

Shopping Report:

Mistress, here is the ribbon i brought. I went to a hobby store and looked through all the ribbons, but ended up settling on this one from their 4th of July aisle. It's wide; red, white and blue, and 4 yards long.
The store was mainly women, but, to be honest, i didn't find shopping for this all that embarrassing. Maybe i'm already in touch with my feminine side :)

*

We discussed the fact that he only purchased one ribbon, & I approved it, as well as his wearing it on July 3rd and July 14th. Now I'm thinking of adding another day so that I am sure that he has a full 24 hours plus interest!

*

Wearing Report:

Before work, i gathered my ribbon - about an inch wide with red, white and blue stripes. The ribbon was very long, so i decided to cut it in to three, more-manageable, lengths.

I decided to try to encase my cock for Mistress Magick and create a chastity-type feel. I started by looping it around my cock and balls, quite tightly, and knotting it off -like a cock ring. I then ran the remains around my cock and looped it back under the cock ring to hold it in place.

My aim was to hold my cock down flat (this proved hard as the whole thing had me quite excited, so i really had to focus to stay soft). But i managed to wrap my cock and hold it down with the ribbon.

Then i took a second length and wrapped it through the cock ring and over my balls to help enclose everything. I finished this off by going around the balls again and tying a nice bow.

The whole thing actually felt amazing: the ribbon was soft and, as my cock started to grow, it was delightfully constraining. I took a couple of pics for Mistress and dressed for work. It was clear that the ribbon added a lot of bulk to my cock and also made it stick out more than normal. The result was a more noticeable bulge in my trousers. This made me pretty self conscious, but I looked in the mirror and convinced myself that it wasn't too obvious.

The ribbon was very noticeable throughout the day, especially when i walked around: i could feel it holding my package and the ends tickled. However, the ribbon did become increasingly loose. As i got hard and soft, i think it acted to loosen and move the ribbon binds.

i had to rewrap it in the bathroom at lunch, This was actually pretty scary - playing around with my cock decorations in a toilet cubicle at my office! The nicest thing was the constant reminder of Mistress and of my submission throughout the day. It didn't feel like a normal work day; it felt like i was a slave for Mistress, who happened to be at work.

Unfortunately, i couldn't wear the ribbon for the whole day, so on returning home, i had a quick play [tease] through the ribbon before removing it.

Thank You for this task, Mistress.

Yours,

marc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...