Friday, July 4, 2014

US 4th of July Ribbon Shopping Report
by azpanties

Since he's here in the States, I asked azpanties to look for some ribbons with patriotic patterns for my July 4th assignment. He did a GREAT job! My favorite is the embellished "USA" ribbon. I can't wait to see him wrapped in these!
*

I chose to do my ribbon shopping on July 2 this year at Your request. I first went to Target to get a few things and looked around for some patriotic ribbons but the selection was nonexistent.

After I finished my shopping at Target, I noticed there was a Michaels craft store just across the parking lot. Walking in, there were some 4th of July trinkets on display. I found a pack of patriotic wrist band that I thought could be used as cock rings so I bought those and kept looking for some ribbons.

I finally found a full wall of different color ribbons including a red white and blue ribbon, a ribbon of the USA flag, and a ribbon of red,white and blue with USA written on it. It was only sold by the yard so I had to buy a yard of each but on the bright side it was only about 2 dollars a yard!
*

If you're joining my assignment, look for nearby fabric and craft shops, such as Michaels, Jo-Anns and A. C. Moore, as well as Walmarts with sewing/craft departments. Remember to look for fabric ribbons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...