Thursday, July 17, 2014

World Cup Chastity Game Rewards & Punishments: Punishment Report
by submissive geek

As readers of my Male Service blog and Twitter feed know, I ran a "little" Chastity/Spanking/Edging Game for the World Cup. Among the players who weren't My subs, submissive geek was by far the best*, and we've been talking now about his Applying to Me.

*To Me, this means following my instructions regarding the Rewards and Punishments, including performing and reporting them in a timely and respectful manner, regardless of whether your team won or lost.


Those who played the entire game and won in the Final got an individually-designed Reward from Me, based on the Special Request ideas that they submitted privately as we began the Knock Out Rounds. This was their opportunity to ask for something extra special, new or different.

sophie was the only one who won this. Her request was to be sent to shop for a feminine outfit with a letter from me to give to the salesgirl. Yes, she got to enjoy every sissy's fantasy! 

She had a full day today of shopping (pic at right) and going to the salon, and her report is coming soon. 


The losers of the Final had to buy and wear black ribbons as cock rings in honor of the winner (Germany), and edge once while wearing it. 

That's jezi's hairy, censored, teeny peenie at left! (LOL!) 

submissive geek's somewhat more impressive pic is below. Since I'm considering whether I want to officially put him Under Consideration, I had him submit a detailed report. Besides, I knew many of you would be curious about how these last World Cup Rewards and Punishments went, and that he would probably welcome having his published. 

Enjoy! ;-)
*

My day started amazingly with a message from Mistress that, to my amazement, contained a recording of Her voice. It was so wonderful to hear Mistress Magick. I listened to it many times and it drove me crazy! Especially every time she said my name, mmm :)

Having been driven to new levels of horniness (on my seventh day of chastity!), I tied a black ribbon around my cock in honor of Germany. I wrapped a yard of silky black ribbon around my cock and balls quite tightly to make a cock ring effect and finished it off with a bow. I took a picture for Mistress. I then took the one edge Mistress had allowed me. It was very hard to stop wanking, but i managed to force myself.

Then it was time for my spankings: I owed Mistress 250(!), including interest, for backing Brazil in the game for 3rd Place. I decided to do them in sets of 25, alternating cheeks.

The first hundred weren't so bad, but after that they were landing on already sore skin and completing each 25 was very painful. I took a few pauses in between sets and managed to make it to the full amount. My butt was glowing, as was evident in the picture i sent to Mistress.

It was quite a pre-work session, and really hard [pun intended? ~ M] to just get dressed and head out without cumming. I was a horny mess all day at work and found it hard to focus.

The ribbon felt lovely though: the ends tickled and it held my package tightly, making it rub around more than normal. I made several visits to the restroom to tighten it up - i really liked the feel when it was nice and tight. It was a wonderful reminder of Mistress throughout the day.

Mistress was kind enough to IM with me that night, but primarily due to issues my end, it lasted less time than i would have liked. However, after much begging, i was allowed an orgasm! I removed my ribbon around 7pm, but unfortunately didn't have the privacy to cum, so had to wait another night and came in the morning instead. I tied my ribbon on again while i masturbated. i thanked Mistress Magick as i orgasmed, afterward licking up my cum from my hand as directed. i really am very grateful!

Mistress has decided to place me in chastity again, hopefully it won't be for so long this time! :)   [Don't tempt me, silly boy! ;-)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...