Saturday, March 5, 2011

Macy's Panty Shopping Report
by george

I must admit that when george first emailed to me saying that he was going to THE Macy's in NYC, and asked for a panty shopping assignment, I wasn't all that impressed. I get boys all the time who want to do assignments for me, but many of them are just wankers fixated on their fantasies and/or they want to take up all my time without giving me anything back for it.

However, george seemed very sincere and eager, so I decided to give him the assignment and see how things went. He asked for some panty suggestions, so I picked some that I liked from the Macy's website link that he sent, and I also sent him my Introductory Panty Shopping Assignment. We talked about the #MMDays and he was interested in taking part, so I asked him to look for all the required panties: Sexy Black, Comfy Black, Virginal White, Slutty Red and Sissy Pink. At first, I left off the pink ones because I rarely use those, but he wanted to get them as well.


He did a great job of finding something that I might like for ALL of them. His first report is below, and I can already tell that you'll be seeing a LOT more him! He has begun wearing panties for me every day and taking part in my #DailyPanties on Twitter, and of course, he is also started cock control training. I'm really enjoying him! If you want to apply to me, this is just the kind of boy that you should be!
 * * *

Dear Mistress Magick,

First I must give you my sincere thanks for providing me with my shopping assignment. I am very excited to be sending you this report. All day yesterday I was extremely nervous about my pending shopping trip, but knowing you were waiting for my report helped me get through the day.

One of the reasons I was so nervous was that you had given me an extensive and specific list of panties to shop for. I knew that I would be unable to rush my shopping trip and slip out before I was noticed. It was inevitable that I would attract attention as I searched back and forth for the items you wanted me to buy. It didn't help that the Manhattan Macy's lingerie department is about the size of a football field. It takes forever to find specific items there.

Sure enough, within five minutes of my arrival in the lingerie department the helpful salesladies began to approach me. I'm sure they were equally attentive to the women shoppers, but I knew that as the only male shopper in sight I stood out like a sore thumb. I was absolutely mortified and extremely nervous as I was asked if I needed any help.

Fortunately I had loaded your shopping links on my cell phone so I was able to show the saleslady exactly what I was looking for. She rapidly located some of the items and helped me find similar alternatives for those that were not in stock. I breathed a sigh of relief when she finally left me as I told her I needed to just look around to see what else I might purchase. She gave me a look like I was some sort of pervert that got off on slobbering over women's underwear, but I didn't know how to tell her that I now needed to look for 'slutty red' and 'sissy pink' panties for my #MMDays collection. Her withering glance as she left me completed my humiliation.

It took me quite a while to find satisfactory red and pink panties and I knew I was attracting more attention from the salesladies. I expected to be tapped on the shoulder by security guards at any moment. Finally I completed my shopping assignment and paid for my purchase, once again embarrassed almost to tears as I wondered if the cashier knew I was buying the panties for myself. I wound up buying seven pairs of panties.

Attached is a copy of my sales slip and photos of myself wearing the first four pair of panties. The Red and Black panties are the ones I thought you might like best, so I am wearing them as I type this report. They have nice black lacy edges and together with the red color I think they look quite sexy and attractive.They also feel fabulous as I am wearing them, smoothly hugging my hips and package.

You may also notice that I am sporting quite an erection in this photo. These were the last pair of panties I tried on and I was very excited from putting on and taking off so many sexy panties. I was very tempted to play with myself and even masturbate, but from what I've read in your blogs I suspected that you would not approve of such behavior. It was very difficult to control myself, but I kept my hands off my cock while taking the photos and have continued to do so. In fact I think it might be best if I refrained from touching myself again until you inform me if there are any special instructions I should adhere to. I desperately want to be accepted by you and I am afraid of doing something that you would disapprove of. I will also take off my panties when I complete this report and not put any on again until you provide me further instructions.

I am going to send you a second message with photos of the other five panties. In closing, I should also mention that your gift card for Macy's is in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMMM, nice! Makes me hard thinking about doing this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...