Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hot Release Report!
by azpanties

I enjoyed azpanties for My pleasure via IM the other evening, but I did not allow him to touch or cum... until the next morning. I love knowing that he was thinking of me all night long -- tossing and turning -- restless and ready for the reward of a new day. ;-) 
* * *

Thank You Mistress for a wonderful evening. And thank you for granting me release this morning!

Last night was very hard...and very worth it! After a long night of tossing and turning, trying to sleep while dreaming of pleasing you, i awoke this morning fully erect. Precum already seeping out. Having permission for a release, i wasted no time! i instantly got on my knees, took off my nightshirt and pulled my panties down around my upper thigh. Your cock was at full attention. i took it in my hand and slowly started stroking it, feeling the precum between my fingers. my eyes were half closed with ecstacy, and i began saying "YOUR boy, Mistress...YOUR cock, Mistress...YOUR pleasure, Mistress" over and over again! This put me over an edge from which i could not return! A torrent of cum was unleashed from Your cock and into my hand! i was breathing heavily when i raised my hand to my mouth and said... "YOUR boy, Mistress" and licked my hand... "YOUR cock, Mistress" and licked my hand..."YOUR pleasure, Mistress" and licked my hand clean. i then removed my panties, raised them to the tip of my tongue and licked them clean of precum.

i am YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...